Friday, November 18, 2011

London Part 2

This is my last post about London.Mary Katranzou experimented with the idea of man versus nature. This is really evident in the pieces where flowers are paired with sheen. I love that Katranzou doesn't just put prints on dresses; the prints help shape silhouette. My favorite part was a series of coral reef dresses. Peter Pilotto had an underwater theme. The prints were manipulated very well. The front zippers gave the dresses a scuba feel. I liked the subtle glitter accents in the Sass & Bide collection. My favorite pieces were the embellished tanks.
What collections are your favorites?

14 comments :

Iván said...

What a like most about this are that the prints help shape silhouette, that's cool!
I follow you from Spain

The Trendy Surfer

Bonnie said...

The use of color in this collection is incredible. All of the designs are so unique!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Winnie said...

I adore LFW! Mary Katranzou has the most amazing prints huh? Love the colours and images you've chosen!

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing prints!

xoxox,
CC

jamie said...

very eclectic and the print is amazing!

x jamie

whitney said...

LOVE all of these collections! All of that colour and those prints are breathtaking!

swellmayde said...

totally inspired! love the color and prints! :)

xoxo, aimee
DIY Blog: SwellMayde (Please check out our new DIY cell phone case giveaway!!)

Imogen said...

I love all of these outfits, so beautiful!

Francesca R said...

The coral reef prints are amazing! She is very talented!

Closet Fashionista said...

I love all of these collections! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Kat said...

wow i love everything!! all the bold colors and loud prints are just gorgeous! :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

CMA said...

great photos!

catwalk criminal said...

wow, this looks awesome ♥ love all of them!

Mary said...

Mary Katranzou is so cool! I love all of her collections!