Wednesday, November 16, 2011

4 years

I wore this to work on some college stuff. I've been blogging for 4 years now. Isn't that crazy? This blog has changed a lot and its going to change a bit more. I'm doing less outfit post and more writing because I don't go out much anymore. I am trying to work my camera better.Sweater- New York and Company,Skirt- Made by me, Tee and Tights- Target, Shoes- Payless, Ring- vintageI picked up this ring on Saturday and I love it. It's the right mix of dainty and obnoxious.

13 comments :

hippiebohoreloaded. said...

happy blog birthday! your outfit is very pretty

Rose-et-Violet said...

Wow, four years is a lot! And I love the contrasting colors in this outfit.

-Rose

yiqin; said...

yellow and blue surprisingly go well together!

Marisa Noelle said...

Four years...wow! Congrats:) I know what you mean though...it's hard to get out and take photos especially now that it is getting colder out. Very pretty outfit..the combo of turquoise and mustard together is perfect!

Couture Carrie said...

Congrats on 4 years, darling!
Love this look!

xoxox,
CC

Zarna said...

that teal skirt is amazing!

LyddieGal said...

wow, four years, congrats!
Love the color of your skirt!

Chic on the Cheap

Francesca R said...

4 years??? You are a pioneer then! i love this color combo!! hppy bday to your blog!!

Closet Fashionista said...

What a fun color skirt!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

jas said...

great skirt!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

Four years is such an accomplishment. congratulations! I like this unexpected color combo! The yellow and aqua are so cheerful together.

wardrobeexperience said...

love this outfit... great mix of colours.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Jenni Wells - Stop Making Sense said...

Lovely floral texture!! That mustard hue is gorgeous.