Monday, October 31, 2011

Unsure

I wore this to go run some errands. I got some new boots too. I'm kind of unsure how I feel about this outfit. I like the top part. I think the colors and layers look nice together. I like the tights with it too but I think the shoes kill it. I don't think that two kinds of animal and the eatles mix well together. Next time I don such dramatic tights, I'll wear a simpler shoe. I made this skirt a while ago. Maybe about two years ago and my hook and eye fell off and I never fixed it. I fixed it a few days ago because I wanted to wear it when I went out with a friend and I love this skirt. I think I may make it in some more colors.


Sweater and shoes-thrift,tights- Celeste Stein,skirt- made by me, polo- Tommy Hilifiger,striped shirt- idk, necklace- Marc by Marc Jacobs

12 comments :

Ali said...

hello there lovelyyy! I has been some time since I have posted on here. Just got back into the blogosphere I think. :')

I do love those tights-- they're so fun! and the color of your skirt is such a bright and pretty color (plus I can't believe you made it, it looks great). :D it is good to see you have been doing well!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

This skirt turned out great! You really are crafty. Love all the layers and colors of this outfit.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Rose-et-Violet said...

I really like that sweater polo combo.

-Rose

Courtney Erin said...

I think with a plainer shoe those tights would really work - such a cute pattern!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com

online shopping uk said...

This Outfit is Simple, Unique and Elegant! You look adorable in this stylish outfit!

Mitha Komala said...

i really love the skirt and leopard flat! you look lovely dear <3

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Gertrude said...

I really like the light blue and grey combination :)

Bonnie said...

I think I am in love with this skirt. It's so pretty, and the color is beautiful.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Those tights are so fantastic!

Shea said...

Those tights are awesome! And I love them with that blue skirt!

LyddieGal said...

I agree - i love the top half, i like the leopard shoes, but the tights aren't really harmonious.

Chic on the Cheap

John Lewis said...

Awwww the combo is looking awesome on you in fact you look super cute but the tights are ruining the whole look