Sunday, October 2, 2011

Swirls

I wore this today to a meeting and Chipotle.And you guys get to see my new haircut. I was going to do another runway post but it didn't happen. Dress-made by me,bag-Kate Spade,Sweater-Loft, shoes-thrift,tights-Target

Ta-da!

It's kind of a 60s style bob. I brought in this photo from Vogue's September issue. I need to tease it more to get some more volume. I love it and its easy to take care of.

This photo really shows off the darts and pleats in the bodice that manipulate the swirls. I worked so hard on this dress and I think it will look good in the fall too. I wore my challenge flats today and I think the prints look good together.

12 comments :

Meagan said...

That dress is so pretty and I think your haircut is adorable!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

Rachel said...

Your dress is adorable and I love the color of your tights!

xx rk
studioSWAG

Sarah said...

I was impressed to see that you made that dress--it looks great! Also, the hair cut looks wonderful on you.

tiny dancer said...

Great outfit! Loving all the colors - and your kate spade bag :D

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Anjali said...

Love the print and pattern of the dress you made!

Winnie said...

I love that dress, the print is lovely and it matches perfectly with those tights.

Sara Szatmary said...

I love that you made the dress yourself! It looks awesome!

Gertrude said...

Aww that dress is so so pretty!! x

Pop Champagne said...

your hair looks pretty and the dress looks so fitting on you!

Rach said...

love your tights and the print on this dress!!! so cute!
www.sugarfilledcloset.com
Today is the LAST day to enter my Blogiversary Giveaway for your chance to win a $50 giftcard!!

Helen said...

Ahhh I love your dress so much, it looks so nice with the tights! Great look!

the nyanzi report said...

how cute!