Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shoe Saturday: Flats

Heels are so beautiful but, flats are practical. I love flats but they don't last very long with me. For today's Shoe Saturday I'm spotlighting some flat shoes. I really like these Anthropologie flats. The color is so rich and the flower detail is very sweet.
These Miu Miu brogues are so fun and wild. The zebra print suede really updates the classic style.
Mary janes are one of my favorite shoes styles. I like this Miu Miu pair because they are so shiny.

11 comments :

Style Diaries said...

i so love the blue one.

Mary said...

Those second ones are really cool!

yiqin; said...

the zebra ones are so cute!

Bonnie said...

I love the Miu Miu brogues!! They have such personality.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

flats are of course way more comfortable! but heels just make you look better! and i always feel more confident when i wear heels!

Winnie said...

Without a doubt, the Miu Miu brogues are my favourite. I am always in flats too, I live in Converse most of the time!

Victoria said...

I love the MIU MIU brogues! x

E said...

I love the Miu Miu MJs!

Isabel Spectre said...

I like the middle pair, although I am not much of a flats kind of girl.. I prefer boots.. but they are undeniably practical!

online shopping said...

Wow, awesome Collection of wonderful shoes! I really Like the first one due to its decent style, color combination and elegant design!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Oh I love the silver shoes! So cool!