Sunday, October 16, 2011

Progress and Philly

Today I'm going to show you my Philly outfits and my challenge progress report. I wore this on the first day. We did a little bus tour and the Eastern State Penitentiary. I wore my crochet DVF dress which is one of my challenge pieces. I like this dress but I don't like it with this color tights.
Dress- Thrift,Jacket-Forever 21,Tights- We love Colors
I wore this to the aquarium and the ride home.
Sweater and skirt- Thrift,Tights-target, Bag- Kate Spade

Progress Report: I've been wearing the shoes a lot. And I think I'm figuring out the tricks to ankle boots. I still don't know what to pair with my dress. Hopefully, I can figure out some combos by the end of the month.

5 comments :

LyddieGal said...

Love your first look - blazers over dresses are the best. Hope you are having a fun trip!

Chic on the Cheap

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

That red skirt is so cute!

SparksandFireworks said...

I need to try out red more! Looks good on you!
xoxo Jess
SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com!

Vantage Point Vintage said...

Great looks!

Best,
Nicole D http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

Kaleido Mind said...

a crisp white blazer is a great staple in a wardrobe:D