Monday, October 24, 2011

NYFW 4

This is the last of my New York show posts. This one is short and sweet. Proenza Schouler had a drab color pallete; it makes sense with a forties inspiration but the addition of teal was a much needed touch. I adore the blazers with matching shorts. The final looks had such interesting draping.
Chado Ralph Rucci is usually for the more mature woman but this season there were a lot of youthful looks. A white beaded dress could look wonderful on so many women. The workmanship was impeccable as always. I wish I could find detail shots. There were very figure flattering insets. Looks are bold but understated.
Next up for my fashion week recaps is London.

6 comments :

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Great looks!! I really love all the different patternd and colors. I also love all the different textures. They are all very chic.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Mary Ann said...

I like the PS silhouettes, thanks for posting!

catwalk criminal said...

love the 2nd row ♥

Kaleido Mind said...

love the first dress in the Rucci collection:D

Disturbed Style said...

Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

Mitha Komala said...

another amazing fashion week! i love those outfits, and i enjoy reading your blog dear <3

follow me if you love to, and i'll follow you back :)

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/