Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Sewing Wishlist

Internship_5
For my fall sewing list I have a bit planned and hopefully I can manage to finish a good percentage of it.
1. Diaper Bags- They aren't my favorite thing to make but my mom wants a few for her friends.
2. Embroidering my undersea dress. Its so pretty and I can't wait to wear it.
3. Red dress. It will be in the same style as the undersea dress but in a red that matches the lipstick shade I tend to wear.
4.50s style tanks in a variety of colors. I have so many skirts but very few blouses that aren't tees. So I want to add some nice sleevless tops with some neckline variations to my wardrobe.

3 comments :

catwalk criminal said...

Nice list, I'd love to make a red dress too! ♥

yiqin; said...

nice :)

jamie said...

thank you for the sweet comment on my blog =) you're so darling and i love your blog! you've got a new follower!!


x jamie
beautyandlechic.blogspot.com

formerly blogredhead.blogspot.com