Friday, October 28, 2011

Barbie dresses I want

I went to the Barbie collector website because I have nice memories of getting the special holiday Barbie every year. When I went to the website, I wished I had a reverse shrink ray because Barbie has some nice dresses that I want. Van Gogh dressThis dress is so charming. Retro and modern. I love the full skirt and the print is used so nicely. Barbie also has really great hair with this dress.
To Catch a Thief This one is from a movie. It's just so darn glamourous. The blues look so nice together.
Darya This dress is amazing. The embroidery looks so nice. It looks like a McQueen dress. This doll is dressing how I want to dress.
Tribute This Barbie is so over the top glamourous so pretty much the exact opposite of most of the Barbies I played with. I'm in love with the embroidery and swooping skirt.
Joan Holloway 'Nuff said. But really having a Joan Holloway dress would help ease the pain of the long Mad Men hiatus.

What dress is your favorite?

9 comments :

Anna Muchart. said...

lovely post!!!

Mary said...

aww! I want Darya :)

catwalk criminal said...

i can't choose a favorite, love all of them! ♥

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

i can imagine why you want them, it would look amazing! love love the 50's vibe

whitney said...

Great post! I love all of these outfits!

Isabel Spectre said...

these are all quite lovely. my favorite is the van gogh dress!!

Mitha Komala said...

omg i know right.. barbie's dresses and outfit are beautiful, nice post <3

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Winnie said...

Mad Men all the way! Joan Holloway is my favourite out of all those Barbies. So retro!

Mary Ann said...

I love the Van Gogh dress, so gorgeous. I wonder if VG printed fabric is actually available. I'd definitely make a dress similar to that on the Barbie!