Thursday, October 20, 2011

AdoreMe

I love underwear. No matter why I go into Target, I can't escape without buying a pair. I will be milling around and then BAM, I see starfish,elephants, and polka dots. It goes without saying that my lingerie doesn't coordinate most days; however, when it does I feel like a bonafide adult. That's why I love the idea of lingerie sets.

When a rep from AdoreMe contacted me to tell me about the site I needed to learn more.It's so simple; it's brilliant. You take a fun personality quiz, based on the answers a showroom is created for you and it changes each month. Lingerie,personality quiz and variety! What more could a girl want? The lingerie sets are $39.95 each with free shipping! They also have staff to help with fitting. If you have a problem with it they also do free return shipping. It sounds like AdoreMe will have awesome customer service.
AdoreMe website
I think this look is great. Stripes with a hint of lace. Its so fun!
I really like the lace straps on this bra. This set is sophisticated.
I can't wait for AdoreMe to open.
*I will be compensated for this post

9 comments :

Victoria said...

I love the last one but I will not look as good as the models ;) x

Anjali said...

Do they have a website? I love buying bras...i probably own too many already but no harm in checking it out right?

And, I totally have the elephant underwear your mentioned :D

Kelly-Ann said...

Nice stuff.

I'm the same as you when it comes to matching undies - feel like a grown up :D

head over heels said...

that first set is so cute - i'm really loving matching at the moment which is a great excuse for buying new underwear! x

yiqin; said...

nice :)

Gertrude said...

The second set is lovely!

jamie said...

lace is so sexy and pretty :)

xx jamie

Laura Lingerie said...

It's beautiful, they have a website, it's actually online only www.adoreme.com ! Enjoy ;)

Imogen said...

I love sweet little underwear sets like this. Also wanted to say that your outfit in the last post is incredible!