Thursday, September 22, 2011

School

I haven't done an outfit post in a while mostly because I haven't gone anywhere in a while except work and drivers ed. And by time I get off it's time to change,eat and head to class. Yesterday I got home a bit earlier.So I did some kickboxing and had time to take outfit photos. Dress-vintage,Tight-Target,Necklace-Forever 21,Shoes-DSW

This outfit feels very 70s so I added an owl necklace to make it more 70s. I feel like my polka dot pumps make it modern. This photo looks like a school picture but I like it. Remember there is still time to join my October clothing challenge. So if you want to comment or send me an email.

11 comments :

Rose-et-Violet said...

I would love to join your clothing challenge! And I'm sure Violet would too.

-Rose

rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Awesome dress, darling!
You look lovely!

xoxox,
CC

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

This top and skirt look like they were made for each other! I'm loving all the colors of this outfit, so cute!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Amber Blue Bird said...

definitely getting a 70s vibe. I dig it :)

Berta said...

U look quite Gossip Girl! =)

caroline said...

oh i love that skirt! the colour on your outfit is so fall-ish.like it!

bridechic said...

Very autumn and tres chic!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I love the skirt!

wardrobeexperience said...

looove this skirt. perfect colour mix: blue and green.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Very cute outfit! Love the skirt!

Maggie said...

I really like the skirt! Thank you for your comment! Hope you stop by more often :)
xx
http://maggieswardrobe.blogspot.com/