Thursday, September 15, 2011

Join Me

My summer clothing challenge was just the push I needed to wear some of my lesser worn items. Now, I'm inviting you to join me in the fall clothing challenge. If you don't really get out much I would recommend picking less than 9 items, that was my flaw in my summer challenge. If you want to you could include accesories. Rough Timeline:
End of Sept: Show challenge pieces
October 1: Challenge begins
Mid-October: Progress Report
November 1: Challenge Report card

To participate leave a comment in this post saying something like,"I'd love to join" and leave your email somewhere I can easily find. I'm planning on doing an email list of weekly wardrobe tips and some questions to help you write the progress report and end post. I will also link to your blog in the beginning post,progress post and end post. I really hope that you will join me.

9 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Good luck with your challenge, darling!

xoxox,
CC

the nyanzi report said...

that's a great idea- rotating nine items.

Sara Szatmary said...

Good challenge!! I need to thin out my closet for sure!

Style, She Wrote said...

Good luck! xo style, she wrote

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

AH. this is such a good challenge! I have tons of clothes I don't wear - I should definitely try this as well.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

Good luck, sounds a bit too hard for me ahah

http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

Claire said...

i would totally do this if i wasn't stuck wearing my maternity wear right now! it's a great idea! how fun. can't wait to see all your outfits!!!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Sounds great. Will join in but will be doing it on tumblr. http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/saramoose

menina elegante said...

really cool idea!! :) x