Sunday, September 11, 2011

Grey

The weather has been dreary the past few days so I decided to put together a fun outfit in dreart colors. I kept the jewlery simple since the sweater and shorts provide sparkle. I think I will get more wear out of the shorts in fall because they feel very casual with tights. Shirt-Rave,Shorts and Sweater- Forever 21, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag- my mom,tights- Target, Bracelet-gift
I love this bag. It has a ton of storage,isn't too large and smells like leather. I borrowed it from my mom because I thought it went better with my outfit than the purse I usually use. I wore this to go get lunch with my mom. We were going to go to the food truck I like but then it started to pour so we tried a place close to our house.

20 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Fun shorts, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Francesca R said...

Lovely outfit! I love that bag!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

Wild Flower said...

Very nice hot shorts, I love the sparkle!

Kaylee
xo

the nyanzi report said...

lovely mix.

Jacqueline said...

I love that cardigan! Adorable :)

Laura said...

I love those shorts with the tights it casual-ifies it so nicely!

Bonnie said...

I love your top with those shorts! It's the perfect lunch-with-Mom outfit. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Style, She Wrote said...

Awesome shorts! LOVE the sparkles. xo style, she wrote

Sara Szatmary said...

You can't beat the perfect black bag! This one is awesome!

Leonie said...

Nice bag!

All smiles at Kalamalka Lake

Sabrina said...

if you want we can follow each others :)

http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

I need to try this outfit!

Miriam Stella said...

nice post and nice blog! come and see my new miriamstella post of Dole & gabbana shirt and chanel 2.55 bag.
And if you like it, please Follow me!
xoxox
Miriamstella (from Italy)
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

Miriam Stella said...

nice post and nice blog! come and see my new miriamstella post of Dolce & gabbana shirt and chanel 2.55 bag.
And if you like it, please Follow me!
xoxox
Miriamstella (from Italy)
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

LyddieGal said...

I hate it when the skies are grey - but i love your cute look!

Chic on the Cheap

Katia said...

Great shorts :) Mum's are great to borrow clothes from :) especially when they have nice things!

Imogen said...

I love all the sparkle. I adore the cardigan especially and the bag is lovely.

Shea said...

I love the mix of the sparkly shorts with stripes!

Taryn said...

beautiful marc by marc bag, I'd wouldn't be able to give it back after borrowing! haha

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

i want those shorts now!