Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Floral

I wore this to look at Missoni for Target the other day. There wasn't any left. I bought this dress in May from Dreamland and needed a nice fall day to unveil it. Next time, it will hopefully be a little cooler so I can wear it with my crinoline. It has a really nice subtle v-back.
Dress-Vintage,Sweater-New York and Company,Shoes-Old Navy
Yesterday I bought my self a present. I got a new cardigan with rhinestones. Please sign up for my clothing challenge in the post below.

11 comments :

Danielle said...

Lovely outfit, very bright! :)

x

http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

the colors are so fall indeed, but you also love amazing in bright colors! the curry looks smashing and i love the dress combined with the jacket

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous look, darling!
Love your vintage dress!

xoxox,
CC

bridechic said...

Your sweater has some really incredible details. I'd love one just like it--I'm a blonde/redhead and I can see me wrapped up in that in a minute. . .

oxoxoxo from San Francisco
Amy
http://bridechic.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

wonderful outfit.

Jess said...

Ooo what lovely autumnal colours!

Carolyn said...

Ugh, Missoni sold out so fast, didn't it? Love the sweater!

Style, She Wrote said...

Sorry about Missoni for Target. Bummer. But your vintage dress and bright cardi look fabulous -- even more so than the Target designs! xo style, she wrote

Bonnie said...

I love this dress of yours! Sorry that Target was all out of the Missoni stuff. Everyone was dying for it!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Claire said...

gorgeous dress! love the yellow cardi and your bright red lips are fantastic!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Isabel Spectre said...

aww really cute vintage dress!! :)