Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Challenge Pieces

It's time for me to unveil the pieces for my clothing challenge. I only used five pieces this time because I don't really get out too much. More than half of my pieces are shoes. The clothing pieces are difficult pieces for me.
My two clothing pieces are this navy Diane Von Furstenburg dress and a red pencil skirt; they are both thrifted. I've had this dress for a while and I rarely wear it because I feel the skirt is long and I have a slight aversion to navy on myself because I wore navy everyday in middle school. The skirt I got recently. I love this skirt because it fits so well and it has a little touch of sequin making it very me.I'm just not sure how to wear pencil skirts without looking too secretary.
The ankle boots are challenge becuase I still don't know what to pair with them. The flats were in the mix last time and I didn't really use them but I hope I will this time. My new shoes are in the challenge because I want to get my money's worth.
A few other bloggers are joining me (if more sign up after I publish I'll update my list):
Rose and Violet from la boutique verte
Olivia from Brooklyn Life Style
Isabel from I fly a starship
Leah

14 comments :

tiny dancer said...

Oooo Sounds like a good challenge - good luck!

Thanks for commenting about my workoutposts, I really appreciate the feedback.
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

menina elegante said...

Good luck on your challenge!! :)

Also, I have a giveaway on my blog. :) Come check it out! xx

Tinfoils Tiaras said...

I absolutely love your shoes- leopard print and studs=yes please! That DVF dress is great- and even better that it's thrifted! Good luck on the challenge!

Vanessa said...

Good luck with your wardrobe challenge. I love the red skirt! (And I bet it would look great with those cheetah print shoes!)

Olivia said...

Wooo! I'm getting excited for this challenge- I will be rumaging my closet and posting my items tomorrow.

cecylia said...

I love your red boucle skirt, looks great, amazing collection you have there!
come follow my blog sweetness! xx

Margaret said...

adore those leopard flats x

t said...

Nice stuff!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Gertrude said...

Good luck on your challenge :) x

the nyanzi report said...

sounds like an interesting challenge.

Katia said...

Why don't you just shorten the dress? its very easy!!

But goodluck! :)

catwalk criminal said...

Good luck on the challenge! The red skirt is very nice ♥

Sam said...

Good luck with your challenge! I actually should do something alike...

Laurel said...

Kind of want those mustard-y flats of yours...