Monday, September 26, 2011

Breaking in

This isn't a proper outfit post because I didn't wear these shoes today;I bought them today. After pining after Sam Edelman's for months, I saw these in the mall and got them. They were half the cost. I couldn't spend two weeks of money on one pair of shoes especially since I'm saving for Paris. Dress-H&M,Sweater-The Loft,Shoes- Off Broadway,Tights-Target

I took photos in a different spot today because I don't want these to touch grass. I made a video to go along with this post but somehow when I uploaded it to my computer it was blurry.


I plan on wearing these shoes a lot but I'll need to get some insoles. Another reminder, if you want to join my clothing challenge, drop a comment with your email and I'll put you on the email list.

21 comments :

RAW Fashion Magazine said...

Oh that is a fabulous skirt!! Thanks for the comment
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Dresses for Dinner said...

This leopard print is amazing!

Sara Szatmary said...

Those shoes are so gaga ;)

Mary said...

SO COOL SHOES!

Gertrude said...

Wow those are some gorgeous shoes! x

Stefany said...

Great outfit, I love your shoes x

HIPPIEBOHORELOADED said...

your shoes are sooo cute

LyddieGal said...

goodness, those heels are amazing! I can see why you could not resist!

Chic on the Cheap

the nyanzi report said...

you look amazing in them!

Helga! said...

Hi there!
Thank you for popping by my blog!
Love this outfit,divine details,and those shoes!!OH!x

yiqin; said...

Nice coat <3

tiny dancer said...

Leopard dress and studded heels....I'm swooning! You're outfit is fierce :D

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog <3
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Fab outfit, the leopard print looks great on you! :)

x

http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

simply megan. said...

Your dress is just amazing!!!

Olivia said...

I love this look- its somewhat Mad-men inspired with the full skirt and cardi. I also love this shoes, with the surprise detail on the heels.

I'm interested in the challenge, you can send info to livrealnyc@gmail.com

menina elegante said...

those shoes are just FABULOUS! :) x

Wild Flower said...

Those shoes! Oh my, amazing. I love the studs. And with that cheetah dress, you look so vintage and fierce, I love it!

Kaylee
xo

swellmayde said...

your skirt and shoes are AMAZING!

xoxo, aimee

diy blog: swellmayde

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

AH YOU LOOK SO CHIC. That shape is AMAZING. It looks like it'd be fun to dannnce in!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Loving the leopard!
my life in style

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

What a fabulous outfit! Your shoes are amazing!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com