Friday, August 26, 2011

Painted Face

A great outfit for a not so great day. I got called in for work on my day off and then I got some things taken from me. I was uspet so when my friend called me to go out I got really dressed up to get some Italian ice. In my mind, DVF makes a bad day better. Dress- Diane Von Furstenberg, Shoes-Payless, Bag- Kate Spade, Cardigan- Forever 21 I like this dress. It's a lot more wearbale than my other DVF because it has a lot of black. I love Diane Von Furstenberg becuase her dresses make me feel so confident. We went to the mall to get the Italian ice and there was free face painting and I couldn't resist.I used the manual setting on my camera and things aren't blue anymore! I don't know why my face is missing in the first picture but I think it looks cool. Do you like to get overly dressed up on your bad days?

24 comments :

Imogen said...

Pretty dress and gorgeous bag. Love the red lips too.

Katia said...

Cute outfit! That sucks you got called in to work :(

E said...

I thought that first photo was really cool too. Kind of fun when cameras make unexpected effects :-)

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

there is that gorgeous dress again, i think it is perfect and absolutely wearable! love the ruffles and the gorgeous colors! absolutely stunning dress!

Irina Lori said...

Your dress looks so pretty!

Kyla said...

Aww, what a gorgeous dress! Nothing like Italian Ice to cheer you up :) I love your shoes too!

Anything but Bland said...

pretty pretty! love your red lips!

love, polly :)

simplychic said...

when i like what i have on, it does brighten my mood a bit. i love the dress and i love that you mixed it up with the print in that bag.

LyddieGal said...

That dress is pretty mood-enhancing - I love it!

Chic on the Cheap

swellmayde said...

thanks for stopping by!!

so beautiful! you did a wonderful job!

take care, aimee
diy blog: swellmayde.com

Francesca R said...

Yeah i do the sam as you! What a nice dss! I love it!
Xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

Deni said...

such a cute dress!


ps. Giveaway! Enter! If you want!

xx
deni

Closet Fashionista said...

That dress is so pretty!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Style, She Wrote said...

Gorgeous DVF dress and fun face makeup! xo style, she wrote

Katie said...

Love your dress! xo

Emma said...

very pretty and whimsical

A said...

oooh love the face art!

Closet Hound said...

Cute dress!! Looks amazing on you

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

Taryn said...

dressing up can totally make my mood better! love the face painting...super cute :)

the nyanzi report said...

cute outfit.

dressingup-everyday said...

The dress is gorgeous indeed.
XX

Ana said...

This dress is so beautiful! I love the colourful print, and you wear it so well! Hope your week-end is going much better!

Vanessa said...

I like how your bag and your dress work together. The print mix is pretty!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Great face painting!