Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fall Part 2

This is the second and final part of my fall fashion post. You can read part 1 here. One of the trends I talked about was mid-calf skirts. I really like the B. Jones Style skirt because of it's vintage shape and the flocked velvet print. The crimson midi is an excellent choice because the color and fabric can be dressed up or down depending on the blouse. A 60s dress is a nice dramatic way to bring in a geometric print and a longer length. If you read this blog often, you can probably guess that sequins are my favorite trend. Shine can go from day to night. A sequined crop top would look amazing with a high waisted pencil skirt and cardigan. I don't think I need to explain why this bra and short set is great. Velvet is a good fall trend because it can help keep you warm. The ASOS dress is a great party piece. These Dvf pants are so cool and velvety. The Rodarte for Opening Ceremony coat isn't for sale yet but it is so regal and wonderful. Leather is what all the cool kids are wearing.Leather shorts are mystifying to me. I think leather is warm shorts are not and I just get confused and envious because they look cool. Shorts can go into fall with the addition of tights. This H&M skirt is popular in the blogosphere and I understand why. The toughness of leather and the girlyness of a full skirt is a fun combo.Leather jackets are always in style.
What are you looking forward to wearing in fall?

17 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Love the skirts, especially the red one!

xoxox,
CC

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE those purple pants! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

HIPPIEBOHORELOADED said...

really amazing pieces, love the skirts :)

Miss Lou said...

Wowwwww the sequined crop is amazingggggg! Superrrrr!

Besossss from BARCELONA!

http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com/

Kelly-Ann said...

One of my friends wore some leather shorts to a cocktail party last night and for the first time I actually thought about getting a pair.. But mine will have to be fake or second hand, as I'm not down with first hand leather.

Great fall looks. I love mid-length skirts.

Mary said...

I love leather pants and skirts they're always cool and comfortable.

Nonszalancka said...

Amazing blog! <3 what about following each other?:D kisses from Poland! :)

Sheila said...

that fist green skirt is sooooooo me! i love it

http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

Josie said...

I always love leather for fall -- it's such a rich texture.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Isabel Spectre said...

ahhh I love that bra & short set. My favorite fall trends are going to be: leather (faux leather!!), sequins, and velvet. mostly velvet.. I love it!! <3

Bad Joan said...

So many great styles here. That green skirt is awesome. Always a sucker for black leather. :)


GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

I'm a little bit in love with that pleated red skirt, it's beautiful!

Meagan said...

I love all of this. I'm beyond ready for fall fashion!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

ronan said...

i love the red calf skirt. hmm i'm not dreading autumn but i'm definitely a summer girl :)xxx

http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

Claire said...

loving the red pleated skirt and those purple high-waisted jeans are lovely! i also love leather shorts. i have some faux ones but you just have to make sure it's cool enough otherwise sweating in them is not a good thing!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Gorgeous picks! I'm looking forward to wearing boots and blouses this fall :) xo

Shea said...

I love the skirts you picked, especially the pleated one! I'd love to find one like that plus some bright pants and a bright pencil skirt!