Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bowling

I wore this to go to a surprise bowling get together that my friend planned for her boyfriend. I am the world's worst bowler but a pretty good smack talker.I have high hopes for me being good at laser tag.Shirt- JC Penney, Shoes- DSW, Skirt- Thrift, Brooch-Vintage, Bag- Kate Spade I was a little bit more dressed up than everyone else. I used hot rollers on my hair and while my bowling game was terrible my hair looked good and even looked nice after the curls fell out. It still had some volume. I wore shoes from my clothing challenge. I love this little brooch. I picked it up the last time I went to my favorite vintage store, Dreamland. Here is my what's in my bag for the IFB project. My bag is a Kate Spade bag my mom got me for Christmas a few years ago. I use it all the time. I keep a pair of flats in my bag when I wear heels. Urban Decay lipstick in Revolution and a mirror for applying lipstick
Ipod,cellphone and sequined wallet
A pair of sunglasses ( usually I have two or three pairs in there)
and a blister stick which is such a lifesaver when wearing heels or breaking in shoes

31 comments :

Castle Fashion said...

Your heart sunnies are super cute :D


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the color of your top! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Couture Carrie said...

You look gorgeous, darling!
Love that brooch!

xoxox,
CC

Laurel said...

Cute! I love that plum color on you...

Jacqueline said...

I love that top and pin! Super cute :)

Helen said...

Love your outfit, especially the top, what a lovely colour. I'm terrible at bowling too, and always over-dress

Sara Shoemaker said...

ooh I love your skirt!!! you look darling. love the contents of your purse too :)


The House of Shoes

Zarna said...

your hair looks amazing!

menina elegante said...

Really adorable skirt and i loves your sunnies! :D x

LyddieGal said...

it's totally okay to be overdressed!

Chic on the Cheap

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

Great photos!!!!
Love the heart shaped sunglasses!!! I have some by Blu Moon.... :-)
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Megan said...

cute skirt! i actually just bought something similar.

Plami said...

Lovely outfit! Love the skirt!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Olivia said...

Aw you look so cute! x

Lindsey N. said...

Kudos for being brave enough to bowl in a skirt! I could never do that.

Lindsey Soup

Jessica said...

Thanks for your comment, cute bag :)

http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.com/

Please take a minute to look at my trunkshow;

http://iouproject.com/tsh/jessica-karen/

erica marie said...

cute outfit, I love bowling and laser tag is so much fun!!
Love your blue sunnies :)

erica
seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

Spence. said...

Adorable outfit, I love your skirt! x

the nyanzi report said...

great colour scheme. love the bag.

Isabel Spectre said...

Ahhh! Whenever people bring flats in their bag I think of Tyra Banks telling her models that they MUST do that.. It is a good tip! :)
You look cute!!

Katie said...

Your sunglasses are too cute :)

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

pretty. :) xo

devorelebeaumonstre.com

alannah. said...

cute leopard print!x


thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Shea said...

I don't know, I thought I was the world's worst bowler!! I love that skirt--I've been looking for one like it!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Bowling? Laser quest? LOVE THEM BOTH.

You look great - love the lipstick!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

The Owl Diary said...

the color of your top is so, so pretty. ♥

Josie said...

You look super cute -- love your hair!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Very cute. That shirt has such a pretty color.

Madeline Quaint said...

I love this silhouette, so chic! Especially with your hair curled. :)

I didn't know about the IFB bag project, but I love "whatsinmybag" posts, so I need to check it out. :)

tiny dancer said...

Great post! I adore seeing what everyone else has in their purses :) I am in love with your sunglasses - retro fabulous!

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

chantilly said...

i love your lipstick. looks perf with the outfit :)