Sunday, July 10, 2011

Harry Potter Necklaces

Harry Potter and millions of childhoods are ending soon. There are a lot of really cool Harry Potter inspired necklaces on Etsy. They are perfect for going to see the movie and allowing Hogwarts to live in your heart forever. The time turner is one of my favorite magical items. It allows the wearer to go back in time. In addition to being practical, it's really pretty. This one has a cat charm on it too. $35Quidditch is a really popular wizard sport. If you catch the snitch you pretty much win the game. This one opens and says, " I open at the close." $19 This necklace has the symbol of the Deathly Hallows, the invisibility cloak, resurrection stone and elder wand. This one is perfect for watching the last movie. $25 I remember being very dissapointed that I never got a Hogwarts acceptance letter. But with this necklace I can finnaly go there. $23
Do you have any Harry Potter memories?

23 comments :

Courtney Erin said...

Some of these are stunning.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Isabel Spectre said...

aahhh oh mah god. I love the one with the deathly hollows symbol!! eep I cant wait to see the movvviee!! I love Harry Potter.

Temporary:Secretary said...

wow!!!! I'm love with all these pieces. amazing. x

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Oh I can't wait for HP to come out! That snitch locket is amazing!

Maryse said...

Lovely blog!
X

Andrea said...

love them! i want them all :D

LyddieGal said...

I love the snitch - i'd totally wear that!

Chic on the Cheap

Rachel said...

I absolutely love these! It just makes me even more excited for the final movie. Even though it's sad to see the series come to an end.

simplychic said...

i absolutely adore that second necklace.

audrey marie said...

so cute! i just watched part 1 on friday :)

Nana MoonDancer said...

lovely accesories!
and thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I really apreciate it.
xx,Nana

Josie said...

Love that pretty time turner one! Very lovely.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Couture Carrie said...

These are so fun!

xoxox,
CC

SabinePsynopsis said...

I had no idea you can get HP jewellery... Loving the Quidditch and the Deathly Hallows one.
So looking forward to watching the last film!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I want them all - I am such a Harry Potter fanatic!! :)

Cat said...

What a perfect way to subtly celebrate these epic movies :)

Great finds!

♥ Cat brideblu

Dale said...

This is such a unique post, I actually have never read or seen a Harry Potter movie, I really need to. My fave is the one with the wings, that's so cool

xoDale

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

those are the most interesting mysterious necklaces i have ever seen! didn't know they had necklaces, but i love magic

TheMadTwins said...

I never heard a necklaces inspired on harry potter, but they really look nice! You would buy them, even if you aren't a fan of them.

Imogen said...

These jewellery pieces are so cool I love them. My favourite is the second one.

Anything but Bland said...

thank you for your comment! <3 these are lovely! I KNOW I always have like 5 of those suitcases because I always over pack EVERYWHERE I go, too!!! It's crazy!

but I do it anyway.... LOL

love, polly :)

Claire said...

what fun necklaces. i really love the owl one!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

princessmicah said...

oh my! i'm so jealous! there's no etsy store in my country. love harry potter so much.