Monday, July 18, 2011

Disco Shorts

I'm wearing this to having a sewing day with my friend. She taught me how to draft an a-line skirt. I'm going to make that when I finish my dress.I'm not actually going to wear these shoes because I have to lug a giant sewing machine and my fabric up some stairs so flats will be worn. Shirt-Forever 21, Brooch- Vintage,Shorts- New York and Company, Shoes- Thrift The shorts are so sparkly in person. Sometimes the lining peeks out. I saw Harry Potter it was great. Different from the book but great.

15 comments :

audrey marie said...

cute look - love the belt

erica marie said...

love the bright top and your shoes are too pretty :)

erica

melissa said...

love your shoes!

Danielle said...

Cute top, it's so bright and cheerful! :)

Thanks so much for the lovely comment on my blog, I'm really excited about the move... just have to wait until November now! Haha

x

http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Awe, I've been searching all over for a little bow belt like the one you have one... Adorable! ❤

Angel Garcia said...

Those shoes look awesome.. Yes it was a bit different from the book but I thought it was still good.. Only complaint was that I wished it was longer! 2 hours was not enough..

All the best, Angel

noura. said...

so cuteee!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I can see the sparkles in your shorts! Subtle but pretty! xoxoxoo

Shea said...

I love that you added the brooch to the neckline of your top--what a creative idea!

Claire said...

loving those sparkly shorts but those shoes are to die for! gorgeous!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Ariel Maile Adkins said...

Cute shoes! I love the bow belt too :)

Tea For Two said...

Those shoes are legendary. I need them.

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

That is such a cute bow belt!

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely post:)

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Those shoes are too fun! I was supposed to see Harry Potter but will see it soon hopefully!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living