Friday, June 24, 2011

Hat

I wore a very casual dress today and decided it needed to be spiced up. And what's spicier than a giant hat? Nothing! I made this dress in tenth grade. It was the first dress I was ever really proud of. I still love it even though I wear it less. I don't wear little a-line dresses as much anymore. I mostly wear full skirted things. It is a great summer dress so, I'll pull it out more often.Dress-Made by me,hat-Key West,Bag-Monster Ball I wore this to grab lunch with a friend. I told him about a food truck I tried at a street fair. It was in a location close to us today so we stopped by the Gypsy Queen Cafe
. I got the crab cone and it was wonderful! I think I'll try something different next time I go.If you are in Baltimore you should check it out.

22 comments :

Andrea said...

fabulous dress!!

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I love that dress! :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Laura said...

These colors are phenomenal on you! You did a superb job making that dress <3 it!!!! =)

Courtney Erin said...

Great hat!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Isabel Spectre said...

First of all, what a great name for a restaurant!!
that is such a nice dress, I am jealous of your dress makin' skills. I made a pair of pants once, but they ripped. :/ that dress is greaaat!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a lovely hat! xoxoxoo

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

I love your hat, too!
And your dress! Gorgeous!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

love the combination of the uber fancy classic stylish dress and the smashing bag! it creates an amazing fashion paradox and i love it

Couture Carrie said...

This look is perfection, darling!

xoxox,
CC

SAM said...

adorable outfit, love the bright colors :)

www.justfaabulous.blogspot.com

viviane / hippiebohoreloaded. said...

so super cute, my dear :)

E said...

That dress is incredible! I can't believe you made that! I wish I had such talent!

Pralinka said...

you look amazing in this dress! its colors suit you very well!

BTW, I’m your big fan – your style is really original and I read your blog very often and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader ♥

xoxo

chocarome.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

lovely outfit and pictures. cute!

yiqin; said...

great colorblocking :)

The Blushing Fox said...

love your look the dress looks sod ainty.

Cafe Fashionista said...

That hat is the absolute perfect complement to your dress - gorgeous! :)

Anoushka said...

wow can't believe you made that! Impressive!

beautifulandamned.blogspot.com

Meagan said...

That dress is so cute. I love the simple shape of it and the color blocking. Really pretty!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Raquel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raquel said...

Sorry I misread the words oops! You're still awesome! The dress is lovely. ;)

alix said...

amazing dress!