Monday, June 20, 2011

Boat

I went on a short boat cruise for fathers day. I was told to dress up.Dress-Target,bracelet-gift,necklaces-dont remember,shoes-paylessI think I accessorize more in the summer because I generally just rotate through a few loose-ish dresses and shorts. I feel like all the sparkles make things more interesting. I added the octopus necklace to make this serious outfit more fun. I decided to reread the Harry Potter books and the muslin I made fits so I'm going to start the real thing tomorrow.

13 comments :

Andrea said...

such a cute outfit :)

i love harry potter so much..i read all the books to date three times :D

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh I love that dress! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Claire said...

what a cute dress! it's very pretty and i love the touch you added with the octopus necklace! great idea!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

viviane / hippiebohoreloaded. said...

oh, the dress is so cute!

jamie-lee said...

the boat cruise must have been fun! You look absolutely lovely :)

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dress, darling!
You look lovely!

xoxox,
CC

Imogen said...

Very beautiful dress, love it.

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-a very pretty stylish outfit and your hair looks fabulous too xx

Rachel said...

You look fabulous! I love the dress!

The Cat Hag said...

Love the octopus necklace, he looks so cute with your black dress. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

LyddieGal said...

I love the hem on the dress - so pretty!

Chic on the Cheap

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a lovely dress! It's so cool that you spend the Father's Day on a boat! xxoxoxoo

Ashley said...

That's such a great dress!

Cyber high five for listing Zoolander as one of your favorite movies:) xx