Thursday, June 16, 2011

Belt it

I wore this outfit yesterday to hang out with my friends. We tanned in overcast weather and made cookies. She showed me her design work from college and I looked through her books.Dress-Vintage from S.Carolina,Belt-Forever 21,Shoes- Old Navy, Brooch - Vintage from DreamlandI love this dress because of the adorable border print skirt. The dress is a smidge too big but it looks with belts. Sometimes I go with my friends idea of, "If you like it, you should put a belt on it." I also love the brooch. I got it last summer at Dreamland. I've been working on draping and bloggy stuff. So here are some links for you. They are already in the side bar but...Facebook , Tumblr ,Twitter and if you want to email me click the email button in the sidebar.

21 comments :

Andrea said...

you look very pretty!

Courtney Erin said...

Such an adorable dress - and I love it with the belt!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dress, darling!
You look lovely!

xoxox,
CC

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh so pretty! I love the dress :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Meagan said...

That dress is really, really pretty!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Celine said...

Such a pretty dress
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Lena said...

Cute! Love your shoes :)

Jennyboo said...

The print on your dress is just lovely! It is the perfect tea dress for lazy summer days. And the belt is the perfect accessory for the dress. xx

Zarna said...

the dress is just beautiful! WOW!!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Such a cute dress! The belt adds such a nice touch! xoxoxoo

Rachel said...

You look so pretty! I adore the dress!

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

This outfit reminds me of your header! I love it. You look so adorable. Like a doll. LOVE ITTT.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

another perfect dress, again the movement of the skirt looks amazing ! really reminds me of the 50's. the belt is a smashing idea, love the fact that it has such a dark color and that it is so big.makes it a little bit bolder and that is perfectly okay

MyStyle said...

Hi there-what a gorgeous dress, the belt really makes it as well. Hope you're having a nice weekend too xx

danniekate said...

i love that colour! xx

Winnie said...

That dress is such a pretty colour on you!

Josie said...

You look SO cute -- I love that belt on you!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Mary ♥ Mur said...


oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))

I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
3. How long will it keep going?

LyddieGal said...

Belts are my favorite accessory - nothing like accentuating you waist, giving garments shape and adding another dimension to a look.

Chic on the Cheap

Anoushka said...

love this dress, you look gorgeous! The belt is divine!

http://www.beautifulandamned.blogspot.com

Deni said...

I totally love your blog! its amazing, hun!


xx
deni.