Monday, May 2, 2011

May the Force be with you

In case you aren't friends with any nerds, Star Wars day is quickly approaching us.On Star Wars day I will be hoping the force is with me because I have my big Calc test. Etsy has so many Star Wars accesories that range from subtle to dramatic.These cufflinks are perfect for the guy in your life. Cufflinks are an understated piece of jewelry. This pair just happens to be the most feared cufflinks in the galaxy.$20
The rings are a mystery until you get close to them. What's cooler than having silouhettes of Yoda,C3PO and R2D2 on your hand? The super neat thing is they can be worn together or apart.$12
How cute is this jewelry set? Yoda is my favorite character.$23
I have never seen Star Wars shoes before! They have all the characters from the original/best trilogy. $300
I hope this post gave you a New Hope for nerd related accessories.

12 comments :

Zarna said...

lol, those cuff links are great!

Gertrude said...

I don't know anyone who really loves Star Wars, even though I'm surrounded by I.T. geeks :) The shoes are cute though xo

Courtney Erin said...

Those shoes are crazy!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Marella said...

Super cute post!

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous and fun post, darling!
Love those cufflinks!

xoxox,
CC

GretchTM said...

Haha! These are cute.

Angel Garcia said...

All these accessories are really interesting. I did not even know that there was a Star Wars day. I really like the rings because like you said, you don't really know what they are until you get a close look at them.

All the best, Angel

http://www.fashionablynumb.com

Josie said...

I'm not really a fan, but these are some super creative items!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Sick by Trend said...

hahaha so fabulous! :D Love Star Wars!!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

lilacpurplesky said...

such an amazing selection! I do love the ring and those shoes are so damn cool!

yiqin; said...

nice shoes <3

Mariel Torres said...

haha i LOVE this... star wars is awesome.