Monday, May 9, 2011

Jlinsnider

I was looking at feathers on etsy and I found this really awesome designer. Jlinsnider is an avant-garde designer from Charleston. I love the way she experiments with texture and shape.This was the first piece of hers I saw and it made me want to see more. I love the small feathers; it is an instant wardrobe staple with a twist.Available here for $145 This dress is made of cotton and leather, so it is wearable in the summer. I love how the pleated leather section mimics a rib cage.Available here for $175 I love the pleats in this skirt. I also love that it closes with buttons.Available here for $375 In addition to making clothes that cool girls wear, Snider makes unique accessories. This chain dress bridges the gap between clothing and accessory. I love the small hint of emerald.Available here for $325
I love the macabre sense of humour in this neck piece.Available here for $75
What do you think of this designer?

12 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous pieces!
That chain dress is amazing ~ love it!

xoxox,
CC

LyddieGal said...

i love the chain detailing on the blue dress - such a stunning piece!

Chic on the Cheap

MyStyle said...

Hi there-yes I agree these are amazing pieces indeed! x

Zarna said...

WOW these pieces are stunning and i also love her sense of humor on the neck piece :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful pieces! I love how her designs are so affordable! xoxoxo

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

that neck piece is quite intriguing!

Josie said...

I love the all-black look -- gorgeous!
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

jamie-lee said...

Woah her designs are freaking amazing!

Allergic to Vanilla said...

oh yeah this lady's got talent...the chain link dress and the choking necklace are amazing!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com

Ana said...

Wow I had never heard of this designer before, but I'm definitely going to check out some more now. That first dress especially is beautiful!

Marella said...

Amazing selection!

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Haha I read that the chain dress was "25 dolalrs", but then re-read that it's over 300. I wanted it. Well, still do, but definitely can't buy it! xo

I have a buffalo tooth necklace give-away goin on, if you're interested.
strawberry freckleface