Sunday, May 22, 2011

Here are a few end of the week outfits. I wore my dress I made. I got up early and I curled my hair. It looks really big. A few weeks ago, I showed off StarWars accesories and my mom got me the yoda necklace I showed.
DressI wore this Thursday. I was watching Gaga videos before I got dressed. When I went to school my teacher told me I was rocking a very Gaga look.
Dress,jacket shoes-Thrift, Necklace- Marc JacobsI had a great weekend. I had my last banquet and got to wear my feather dress.

11 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dresses, darling!
You look lovely!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

You look gorgeous in both dress - j'adore! :)

Spence. said...

Beautiful dresses m'dear
x

LyddieGal said...

Love your black and white dress, and those pumps are so cool!

Chic on the Cheap

Claire said...

you look amazing in both of these outfits. that first dress has such a great pattern and i'm loving the color of your jacket on that second one. and i'm so jealous you have a feather dress! i bet you rocked that! great style!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

UN-stitched said...

I love your poses, they are so cute and fun. What a great flare both skirts have!
christine
http://un-stitched.com/

Courtney Erin said...

Love both these dresses!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Gabrielle said...

Love the gaga-esque look on you :)
xx
ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

oh wow you know how to wear the most gorgeous dresses. love the first one, the colors are insane. so amazing with your dark hair. you look smashing girl

rebecca said...

i love your gaga-esque shoes! i want them too (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com

Stef / Diversions said...

Lovely outfits :)