Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flowers and Leopard

I can't believe I'm almost done with high school. I only have this week and next week left. I wore this dress yesterday. I really like it because of the bold floral print. Dress-Marshall's,Sweater- Forever 21,Shoes - Old NavyLook at my shoes! They are heels. I've missed heels so much. I feel that Spring-fall is the ideal time for them because there is no danger of hitting a hidden ice patch or being caught in a sudden snowstorm. The shape is different from what I usually wear but, it is one of the most worn pieces in my closet.

18 comments :

LyddieGal said...

your wedges are fantastic! I'm so wishing for a pair of coral wedges this summer.

Chic on the Cheap

Erlia 馮婉婷 said...

floral dress! i also like it.
You're pretty, dear :)

Viv said...

great mixing of prints!



myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Gabrielle said...

very pretty :)
xx
ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

MyStyle said...

Hi there-a lovely dress, its a great cut and very vibrant xx

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dress, darling!

Love it!

You look lovely :)

xoxox,
CC

Pieter said...

Great dress! x

Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Very cute dress! I love your wedges too! xoxoxoo

Miss Woody said...

lovely !

wardrobeexperience said...

i love your wedge sandals. so cute.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

then she'll carelessly cut you said...

Oh yes, heels in winter are dead scary haha.
Love the dress!

Rosie x

Zarna said...

those wedges are great! you look lovely :)

Josie said...

I LOVE that little dress! Super cute.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Natalie Lord said...

Hey Jess! Omgosh, you're super cute in this floral! And your prom dress was AMAZING! Hands down, best prom dress I've ever seen! Hope you had a fabulous night!! OXO Natalie

Marella said...

Amazing dress!

jamie-lee said...

I love it, you look really sweet and with the mixing of prints x

Stef / Diversions said...

Lovely floral print and colour :) Looks great on you!

Kirstin@CrimsonRosella said...

I am so in love with those wedges, such a great summer piece!