Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pat Field

Patricia Field is best known for creating the style of Carrie Bradshaw on Sex in the City. She also has a store that has covetable accesories. It has a wide range of prices from out of reach to afforable. I'm not usually a ring kind of girl but the peacock ring is just the right amount of decadence for everyday. The peacock feathers are bold but delicate. It also has a matching bracelt. $26
I don't believe there are enough whimsical sunglasses in this world. This pair may make up for that! Rhinestones and flower apliques!$400
Hats should be worn more often. This would make an ensemble completely fabulous and make passerbys jealous. I can see this with a modern take on the Dior's New Look. Nipped in waists,big hips and a modern hat.$120
I think this store has the best shoes. I love these. As you know I love mirrors; I put them on leotards and sometimes my face. Shoes would complete my mirrored life. $1500
I love these so much. They may be the perfect shoe. They are soft but tough. And I love all the colors and the spikes. These are the shoes a girl wears when she needs to be noticed or is feeling great. $3000

What do you love from Patricia Field?

36 comments :

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

Amazing. x hivenn

Alexiane said...

Whou c'est impressionnant!

Courtney Erin said...

I'm surprised at how affordable some of this is!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

viviane / hippiebohoreloaded. said...

love the first ring, really stunning!

yiqin; said...

OMG I lvoe gems on them.

MyStyle said...

Hi there-what stunning gorgeous pieces-I just admire her for styling Carrie, I adore all her outfits in SATC!!

MyStyle said...

PS-love the new look blog too!!

By Ariel Maile Adkins said...

I love shopping at Pat Field--there are so many quirky, fun things. I really adore the Keith Haring collections.

Sick by Trend said...

In love with the ring!!!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Raquel said...

I love the peacock ring! It's gorgeous.
Oh, and the new layout and background are great, love it really.

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow...that ring is GORGEOUS!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

GretchTM said...

These are beautiful! I love the ring!

lindsey lowe said...

wow!! the mirror shoes are crazy cool.

Rosie said...

I love that ring! Just the right about of garish for me :)

Rosie x

Carolyn said...

Totally adore those mirrored shoes! I can sense a good DIY in these actually...
those sunglass frames only remind me of Elton John and how he looked in the 70's!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
The shoes are incredible!

xoxox,
CC

michelle_ said...

yes i love her !
her out of the world pieces are so gorgeous !


glisters and blisters

TheMadTwins said...

this is such a cool post! I love everything about it! The ring the shoes, they are all so fabulous!

Ana said...

Oh I love these pieces, especially the ring!

Zarna said...

i love her! the peacock ring is stunning!

Morgan said...

I LOVE Patricia Fields she is so amazing! I love how her style is so eclectic!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my Blowfish Shoes GIVEAWAY!! Free shoes up for grabs friends!!

Gertrude said...

Wow the ring is lovely!

Kitsune-kun said...

Thanks for the comment!:) those pictures are crazy!

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

the first ring is fabulous!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Sarah said...

So much sparkly! I don't know that I could rock any of those pieces (though I'd certainly like to try that bow or the glasses).

Nikki said...

i am in LOVE with the sex and the city outfits. A bit to bright and eyepoppin for real life maybe, but these accesoiries are beautiful :) I adore the peacock ring! x

Cafe Fashionista said...

That ring! Ohmigosh it is perfection - I need!! :)

Melanie said...

Wow!

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

danniekate said...

wow, you can tell she styled carrie! so decadent :) xx

Winnie said...

Wow these are definitely things that you can't ignore, they're all so heavily embellished!

lilacpurplesky said...

Those shoes are great!

LyddieGal said...

Those mirrored pumps are crazy! how fun would those be to take to a dance? haha.

Chic on the Cheap

Hannah said...

the peacock ring and shoes are totes amazing if not slightly bizarre


Bow Dream Nation xx

Fashion Me Chic said...

The ring and the shoes are hot. Maybe we can follow each other?
http://fashionmechic.blogspot.com/

MosaMuse said...

love the sunglasses!
xo
MosaMuse

mosamuse.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Oooohoohoo, pretty sparkley things!! Obsess, obsess...

Cx