Monday, March 28, 2011

Pretty People

This weekend I went to Alexandria,Virginia. I was in Old Town. It is a cute neighborhood with many antique stores and restaurants.My stepdad found a place called Pretty People Vintage. It is a vintage and consignment shop. It has a great consignment section but it really shines in the vintage selection. It is owned by the same woman who was a part of Annie Creamcheese. There were so many lovely vintage pieces. There were fifties button-back blouses,60s hippie dresses,some designer pieces,and fun dresses for the evening. The jewelry selection is so impressive! The prices are so reasonable. I got this cute dress for $25 If you go to Alexandria make sure you stop at Pretty people. It is minutes from D.C.
108 N. Patrick Street Alexandria, VA 22314
inside photos from pretty people website

20 comments :

Hannah said...

the vintage shop looks lovely and colourful =)


Bow Dream Nation xx

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

love those lovely flowers and you look adorable!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Carolyn said...

Annie Creamcheese; coolest name ever! Your new dress is very cute!

viviane said...

oh, this store looks awsome, I love those colourful 70s frocks :)

xx viviane
http://hippiebohoreloaded.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Sounds awesome! You look lovely in your dress :)

Rosie x

Irina said...

great post! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your amazing comment! thank you!

Couture Carrie said...

Looks and sounds like a fabulous shop!
Lovely look!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, your new dress is adorable - love it!! :)

audrey marie said...

i'm visiting DC this summer. will have to add it to my must visit list!

Sienna said...

love vintage shops..you look adorable

Melanie said...

Ooh, cool. Despite living in the DC metro area, I've never been to Old Town. Should really make a trip.

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

Miss Pepper Vintage♥ said...

Wow your dress look so lovely dear!!
X MIlla

Courtney said...

Looks like a cool place! Wish I could visit it! :)

If you get a minute, check out my vintage giveaway here! :)

Love me...Love me not

Laura said...

That store look so amazing!!!! I would love to get lost in the racks!.I'm so in love with your dress, it's so cute.

TOPCOAT said...

really cute dress, thanks for sharing! xx

Sick by Trend said...

beautiful dress :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Cylia said...

lovely. looks like a great shop;)

SabinePsynopsis said...

It looks so lovely. I want to go!!

KIRAFASHION said...

really sweet and such a fantastic tree behind you :)))

Cinderella's Closet said...

I'd love to visit that vintage shop. Its very pricey here in NYC.

You look great by the way :)

http://blog.cinderellasclosetnyc.com/