Thursday, March 10, 2011

Indoor Photos

Its been cold and rainy the past two days so my outfit pictures are inside. I wanted to wear a chiffon dress and heels today but the weather put a damper on that plan. I did wear my dress that is a mix between a slip and a ballerina. My tights are black on one side and white on the other. Jacket-Handmade,Dress-Target,Beret-H&M,Tights-Marshall's
Yesterday I wore a toned down color combo. When I walked in my sewing class a freshman said,"Wow,you look normal today. I don't mean that in a bad way."She was confused by the toned down colors. But the same elements of my style are in this look. Mix of textures(sequin,leather,denim),whimsy(bow print,space print inside my jacket) and a simple silhouette. Skirt-Thrift,Jacket-Handmade,Leggings-H&M,Top-Forever 21
In this picture the outfit looks a bit 80s. I never get tired of showing off the inside of my jacket. I love how pretty,neat and fun it is.

17 comments :

Melanie said...

The last outfit does make me think of the 80s, but you still look super chic.

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on Twitter!

viviane said...

the jacket is so stunning

Vanessa said...

Laughing a bit over the "you look normal" comment! haha. People's reactions to clothing is so funny.
You may look "normal" but you also look great!

audrey marie said...

handmade dress? gorgeous. and i love ur leather pencil skirt. chic.

LyddieGal said...

I love the dress, it is so pretty, but that black leather pencil skirt is rockin! Love it!

Chic on the Cheap

Josie said...

Love that little black jacket!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

ChiccaStyle said...

Love your handmade dress:)
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Zarna said...

your handmade jacket is lovely!!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Taking outfit pics indoors is always a challenge. Loving all of yours, especially the black leather skirt. Hot!

Courtney Erin said...

Those black and white tights are awesome!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

FASHION ICE said...

love the outfits! that skirt is so chic!
Enter my first giveaway!!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous looks, darling!
Love your handmade jacket!

xoxox,
CC

Winnie said...

Oh wow I love both outfits but the 80s style one is my fave. Love the blue and that leather skirt is awesome!

GretchTM said...

Cute outfits. I love the jackets! :)

Cylia said...

the 80's I love:) liking your leather skirt a lot!

Tashrin said...

I love your leather skirt in the last photo. It is so versatile. And the nude dress is gorgeous too. I love slip dresses, so comfy yet sensual.

Love

Tashrin
Twitter - @ishrattrishna

Miss Pepper Vintage said...

i really love your leather skirt!!!