Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine

It is almost Valentine's Day. It's is not my favorite holiday, but I can not resist pink things and things covered in hearts.
This dress is grown-up but fun. I love the flower lace sleeves and yoke. The color is also really pretty.$42
I adore chrysanthemum jewelry. This one is special and perfect for Valentines day because the flower is heart shaped. $13


This is the frilliest pink dress I have ever seen. Its like cotton candy. $89.99

Since it February, staying warm is important. I love this cardigan the stitched in hearts are something I haven't seen before. I also like that it is not in a traditional Valentine's color but its a green. $98
I love bubble style umbrella's. The hearts make it really festive. $29.99
I hope you guys a great Valentine's Day.

13 comments :

Courtney Erin said...

I love that umbrella - it's adorable!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Megan said...

i was looking at the same exact pink dress with the lace sleeve today or yesterday :)

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Beautiful list! I definitely love the hearts sweater (I wish it comes in light pink or white!) and the umbrella!! I think it'll be an excuse to show off when it's raining :-) xoxooxo

audrey marie said...

that umbrella is so cute!!! i wish i had it for valentine's day!

Josie said...

I love that little cardigan with the cutout hearts! Super cute.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I LOVE that umbrella - cutest. Thing. EVER!! :)

Sher said...

I would love to own that cotton candy dress and gorgeous umbrella!

xx

Dial V for Vintage said...

Oh the umbrella is so cute!

yiqin; said...

I love pink dresses. So adorable.

Trés Awesome said...

That pink dress is certainly Trés Fly

Trés Awesome
Chicago Street Style
http://www.tresawesome.com/

Dressing Up For Me said...

The floral lace detail on the dress is very pretty and so is that heart shaped floral ring.:)

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Love the pink dresses!

xoxox,
CC

Sara said...

Ooh I want the umbrella! Super sweet<3