Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not Your Average Ball

So this is the Lady Gaga Monster Ball post. Its been a few days since then and I feel I can finally speak about it coherently. It was the best Christmas present and definitely the best Thursday I've ever had.The energy was amazing.I had a pretty good standing spot.I was pretty close to the stage. It was like a religious experience. Just imagine the best thing you have ever experienced and then multiply that by infinity! I have to see her again on the next tour.
Lady Gaga
I would talk about the performance in some sort of order because it was spectacular but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who wants to be surprised when they see it(when I described it to my friend he asked if I was on drugs). I will say that the costumes were the sublime. The sets were great. And Gaga can sing like no other! She did all her hits and some new stuff and my favorite song(Teeth).
Lady Gaga
The feeling at the show was just exhilarating. And you can tell that she loves her fans.And she is stunning. There's this inner confidence that is infectious.She is so inspirational, a sharply dressed Oprah.Gaga said,"remember one day you'll have a big shining stage." It's something we know anyway but when someone makes fun of your outfit or thinks you're strange or doesn't believe in you,its so comforting to know that someone -even if they don't know you personally- thinks that you are a superstar.
Lady Gaga
During the show she also said she didn't want us to leave loving her more but loving ourselves more. Well both happened to me. I saw the concert of all time and I feel like a new person. Brave,more confident,stronger somehow. I don't know how a concert did that but it did. My paws will forever be up for Mother Monster.
photos from flickr

22 comments :

Catherine said...

lucky you. hope you had a great show! <3

audrey marie said...

ah how fun - her shows look like they are amazing!

Imogen said...

I'm so pleased you enjoyed it. I can just imagine. I have only been to the Taylor Swift concert and it had such a fantastic atmosphere.

Josie said...

I'm glad you had so much fun, doll!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

stephaniejoellelouise said...

amazing, the last photo!!!

http://stephaniejoellelouise.blogspot.com

FabiƩnne said...

hey! love the post!!

thanks for your lovely comment!!

thatgirlkip.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

Love the photos, so awesome to read that you had a great time! I'd expect nothing less from Gaga though, so glad she didn't disappoint!

Michele said...

Looks amazing! Great story!

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing pics!
Sounds like you had an awesome time!

xoxox,
CC

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-sounds like a totally awesome experience and so pleased it left you feeling on top of the world too! xxx

Friend in Fashion said...

Looks all kinds of crazy amazing!

Gaga is fab :)

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

Vintage Vixen said...

She is a true star, isn't she? I saw her a couple of years ago and she was brilliant, it looks like she's even betetr now. xxx

Las Rayas No Estilizan said...

great show!!
i hope one day came to Argentina!!!

Ariel Maile Adkins said...

Ahh so fun! Definitely an experience to remember :)

LyddieGal said...

That looks like quite the event!
Glad you had a fun time!

Chic on the Cheap

ChiccaStyle said...

Thanks for your nice comment and for stopping by my blog.
Great post!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow, that's so cool you get to see her live! And it sounds like a wonderful experience! I love it when a concert fills you up with amazing energy! xoxoxoo

SabinePsynopsis said...

Wow! This sounds amazing. It's so special when someone/a singer manages to channel so much love and creativity. I once had a similar experience at a Prince concert... it's special!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Wow! This looks like such an amazing experience! I'm so glad that you had a fabulous time, Jess!! :)

Veronica said...

Cute blog!
Follow me? I'd be very happy id you do it! thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Sofi Stellar said...

She's such an amazing performance artist. I think she got a lot from Madonna, but I still respect her so much.

Kristen said...

seems like the most amazing show!
teeth is my fav too : )