Friday, January 7, 2011

Graffiti Flowers

I was going to post this the day I wore it but life got in the way. Not all bad, some bad that I won't go into here. And good like ice skating and chipotle. I wore this Tuesday. I got the dress for Christmas. Diane Von Furstenburg makes such fun dresses.
dress-gift,shoes-thrift,tights-We Love Colors,sweater-New York and Company.
One of my New Year's resolutions was to wear more red lipstick because it always makes me feel put together. It is also a really easy thing to achieve.
I love the print on this dress. It has cut outs which reveal a graffiti print lining. It also has a deep-v back, but it is still a bit too cold to go without a sweater.

13 comments :

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh yes, love the print of that dress! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Courtney Erin said...

The print is really great (and I love the sweater you paired with it)!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Death By Shoe said...

Cuuute! I love the dress and the yellow sweater - adorable!

-Danielle

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dress, darling!

xoxox,
CC

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

Love the colours in this outfit!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a beautiful print dress! I love your cardigan too! I'm still looking for my perfect red lipstick though :-) xoxoxoo

viviane said...

love the cardi! thanks for stoppin by :)

simple subtle style said...

great dress!

Josie said...

I love that dress! The print is absolutely fantastic.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Tashrin said...

WOW I love this dress but what I love even more is the fact that you gorgeously paired it with the yellow cardigan. It is one of my favorite colours lately. And you are right, red lipstick makes everyone look glamorous, however I found it really hard to find a shade suiting my skin tone. :)

Look forward to hearing from you

Love

Tashrin from Canada

Ali said...

You are so colorful and it is simply lovely! I love your tights and yellow cardigan. :)

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love that yellow cardigan on you! :)

Imogen said...

This is a beautiful dress with a gorgeous print. I love the way you styled it with the bright colours. What a lovely cardigan.