Monday, January 24, 2011

Bow Down

I adore bows! While I'm working on round two of the bow collared blouse, I thought I'd show some cool bowed clothes from the Internet. The bow is on the collar. And the print is possibly the cutest thing ever! It's little mustaches. I love the colors too. $68


This bow dress is sophisticated. The bow is hidden in the open back so it is super subtle. I think low backs are an interesting alternative to low cut clothes. Cool backs also allow you to make sexy back jokes. $48

The shorts are pretty masculine on their own but the bow makes them girly. I think it would look great with a loose shell pink top. $39.99
This dress is fancier than the others. I love the shade of green. I think velvet can be worn anywhere. This can be made casual with some black tights and a leather jacket. $69

I finished up my midterms today. My English teacher gave me a bag of fabric. And now I have small break so my friend and I are going to my favorite vintage store tomorrow.

15 comments :

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous post, darling!
Love that bow-back dress!

xoxox,
CC

Courtney Erin said...

Yay for bows!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

Love the bow shorts! So cute!

Chic on the Cheap

Marlena said...

That first top is so cute! I think I just might attempt making my own version.

Trés Awesome said...

That first bow photo is ADORABLE. Too cute!

Trés Awesome
www.tresawesome.com/

Robbie said...

That bow backed dress is to die for - beautiful picks!
Thanks for your sweet comment.
xxx

theothersideofthepondmydear

Imogen said...

I love bows too and I adore the first picture. I so wish I had a blouse like that. I like the second dress I have a dress which has a similar back.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love bows on dresses, shows and bags! They're so girly! Beautiful pictures! xoxoxoo

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love the 1st photo and that green dress is oh so gorgeous!

simple subtle style said...

I love bows especially one a blouse! Thanks for sharing. Hope you aced your English exam!

yiqin; said...

Lovely bow <3

Josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josie said...

That black dress and those shorts are absolutely to DIE for! I love them.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh I LOVE the UO Bow Dress - too gorgeous!

Congratulations on finishing midterms - I have mine next week. :/

Ramona said...

So lovely and cute bow clothes!

xoxo Ramona