Friday, December 24, 2010

Links a la Mode

Happy Holidays! I was selected to be a part of this week's Links A la Mode.

links a la mode


Flash Forward


Edited by: Holier than Now



With mere days left in 2010, it's time to make that *other* holiday list and check it twice. Continuing last week's countdown to a beautiful new year, our favorite bloggers create a veritable "gift list" of tips, suggestions, and inspiration. In those lazy days before work and school start up again, peruse ways to end the holidays on a charitable note, own your own greatness, own less stuff, make more money, and build a better blog. It's enough to make you put down your hot chocolate and get started on 2011 already!



Links à la Mode: December 23rd



SPONSOR:


Shopbop Boutiques: Temperley London, Kiki, Dsquared2, LIM, BINNS, Thakoon, Ports 1961, Ellery, Preen, Benz


Have a wonderful holiday. I still have to finish making all of my Christmas presents.This is going to be my last post until 2011.

5 comments :

E said...

Need to catch up on all my blog reading right now! Still so fascinated by the Black Swan costumes!

Imogen said...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I hope you had a wonderful time.

KIRAFASHION said...

I am crazy about this movie with Natalie POrtman, black swan...its seems to be amazing!

Happy new year my friend!

Love,

Kira

yiqin; said...

Merry xmas :)

Ali said...

Congrats on getting to be part of the A La Mode! :) And Merry Late Christmas. I suppose a Happy New Years is required at this point, so Happy New Years! ;) <33