Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Dresses

Holidays for me are usually a quiet family thing. But do use it as an excuse to get extra fancy. Last year, I wore my Diane Von Furstenburg dress(its at the bottom of that page). I don't think any dress can top it.I'm probably going to make a dress but here are some online dresses I think are good holiday dresses. Even if your entire family is wearing jeans, it is still fun to dress up.
I love Anthropologie. I've never bought anything there but, every time I go in the store I just want to live in it for a while.This dress is so sweet. A full skirt looks great on a lot of people. Since it is a neutral you can really go crazy with the styling, colored tights, statement jewelry and maybe big hair. $288


I love the drapeyness of this dress. It's a knit so it will feel like a sweatshirt. Grey is a great color for any occasion and this dress can be worn again. $47.99

This dress is super retro. Pencil dresses are one of the greatest things. They can give you instant confidence. I think this dress looks great in green. $148

I really love the scallop hem on this one. It also has some glitter on it. $134.99

This dress looks like separates. I love the big bow.This a dress that you can wear anywhere.$140

14 comments :

Courtney Erin said...

Great picks! I adore the blue pencil dress but they are really all so great.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

viviane said...

love the pencil dress, too!

Josie said...

I LOVE that lacy Anthro dress! So chic.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

❥ ќʀɨsтɨиɑ said...

hello.. i was here. would you like to follow each others blogs? =) you can follow my blog by clicking here. o(≧o≦)o

Fashion Cappuccino said...

They're all pretty choices! I especially love the first dress! Anthropologie is my dream store even if I can buy them :-) xoxoxoo

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, that Anthropologie frock is the cutest thing ever - want! :)

Hannie said...

Cute picks. I love everyone, so like your nice blog!
xoxo from Hannie

Stéphanie said...

Beautiful dresses !

Closet Fashionista said...

I am in love with that first dress! So gorgeous!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love anything with laces. You´re choices are so chic. :)

Robbie said...

I love that top dress from anthropologie and agree with you it's great getting dressed up at xmas.
Thanks for your sweet comment.
xxx

theothersideofthepondmydear

Winnie said...

Oh all of these are gorgeous! I especially love the Anthropologie dress. There is one store in London and it's a pleasure to shop in...but unfortunately far too expensive for me!

yiqin; said...

The shape of the dresses are so cute

Trés Awesome said...

I love the pin-striped dress with bow. That is GREAT!

PS
We both have fashion blogs that start with trés!

PPS
I am now officially following you

http://www.tresawesome.com/