Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Inspiration

1. green gown, 2. Colorful India, 3. Vintage Deco Bridge Tally--Rounded Out Nicely, 4. Kate Spade Ad, 5. Charm March 1959, 6. Return of the lady: Louis Vuitton’s fall/winter 2010 collection, 7. detachable peter pan collar - seafoam floral, 8. Eye, Jaipur, 9. Twiggy Lawson
I'm really excited for fall fashion. I'm ready for tights and sweaters and jackets and heavy fabrics. Here's what I like for fall:
  • Plaid Full skirts like the ones at Louis Vuitton. I have some plaid fabric around here somewhere that could be a contender.
  • Bright colors like in the second picture. Who said fall needs to be pumpkin colored? Those brights combined with a neutral would be stunning and the colors would pop even more.
  • Yellow. I really like the color yellow lately in any shade.
  • Peter pan collars are adorable. I think they would look super in a fun print with a solid colored dress.
  • Sheer overlays like in the first picture. Sheer overlays are great for fall because its all the fun of sheerness with out the being cold part.

What are you feeling for fall?

26 comments :

Ana Larruy said...

Nice blog!
take care lovely,
www.anasstyle.blogspot.com

annierama said...

great inspiration! guess what?! it inspires me too! :D

Courtney Erin said...

Oh wow, I love all these inspitrations!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Goody said...

Great inspirations, I really like bright colours in fall!
Fashion Goodies

St├ęphanie said...

Very very nice !

Frock Around the Clock said...

I love the middle picture! I've been stocking up on overly chunky knits.

I was thinking about being Gaga again but my friends told me I couldn't be the same thing twice! :( x

Maryrose said...

I totally agree, fall/autumn has to be my favourite season, and I was born in November (hence the name of my blog) so it makes me love it even more, and chunky knits are the best and snugly coats!

novemberconfessions.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

A fabulous inspiration post. I like everything here- all the shapes and colours.

Ali said...

Peter pan colors! I've been wanting a shirt like that one, too. :) Also love the plaid skirts, too.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Pumpkin spice and olive green hues - for some reason I am obsessed this fall!! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Fab collage, darling!

xoxox,
CC

MarchMusings said...

Never thought plaid skirts could look this good. Great picks!

MyStyle said...

Hi there-some very inspirational pieces here, I am really into leather and chunky knits for Autumn! x

Dressing Up For Me said...

I want some yellow and other bright colors too because these days I´ve been wearing too much brown, gray or black. lol! :)

un petit lapin said...

I really like that green gown in the first photo! Also, I'm really excited that there are now detachable Peter Pan collars. Heaven~

SMASH said...

peter pan collars can do no wrong ever, in my opinion.

xx
MILK TEETHS

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I'm loving all of your fall inspirations, especially peterpan collars and sheer! xoxoxoo

Lalli Carvalho said...

Here in Brazil began to spring. But I'm always on the lookout for trends in other countries that are already in the fall, because I like knowing what will be a trend in advance!
xoxo ********

rebecca said...

peter pan collar!! i'm mildly obsessed with them right now...

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Winnie said...

I'm wearing so many winter clothes right now, it's definitely all about layering up :)

Ashley said...

Definitely not your usual fall inspiration, but I love it nevertheless! You're right: who said fall has to be pumpkin colored? :)

Robbie said...

Great inspiration I would love a full plaid skirt like those at LV!
Thanks for your lovely comment.
xxx

http://www.theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com

Sher said...

Well, you know what a big fan I am of peter pan collars! I think yellow is such a pretty color too! And I adore the gingham:)

xx

CDG said...

ahhh i am totally loving peter pan collars! And anything plaid is always perfect.

Winnie said...

Always a fan of peter pan collars and bright colours in general!

Natalie said...

full plaid skirts yes!!

peace x

this-is-hooked.blogspot.com