Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Business in the Front

With today's outfit I focused on the tights. I really like this Urban Outfitters pair I've wanted to wear them recently but it seemed too cold. Today seemed just right. I picked a simple dress to go on top.I wore my infinity dress. I tied it in a different way today. I did it one shouldered; you can't really tell because my shirt matches the straps.The tights look like regular black tights from the front but when I turn around...
The back is like pantyhose. The back is very thin. My friend told me that they remind her of cookies that are chocolate on one side and vanilla on the other.
Dress- Me, Tights- Urban Outfitters, Jacket- Marc Jacobs
I feel like today's outfit was a nice mix of formal and casual.

18 comments :

Frock Around the Clock said...

Oooh love the tights! Very chanel-esque. I'll have to keep a look out for these only they will probably be about 40 times more expensive over here. :) x

Courtney Erin said...

Love the tights!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Silver Strands said...

Super cute! I love your style!

Vintage Vixen said...

Gasp! I'm in love with the tights and the beautiful skirt! xxx

MyStyle said...

Hi there-what a lovely outfit, the tights are just fabulous! x

St├ęphanie said...

You're just ADORABLE !

Joy and Amore said...

oh you have lovely style.cute..
cute tights.
wanna do exchange link/follow? feel free.

Ioana Liliana Gheorghe said...

Again, such a cute one, the tights are very cool!

xx
Fashezine

Kenziefaith said...

Those tights are awesome! Definitely love them!!

KF x

SabinePsynopsis said...

These tights are way interesting. I wonder if you can wear them the other way round (sheer at the front), too.

Ashley said...

Those tights are great! They do remind me of chocolate and vanilla, too...I like how you styled them; I'd probably have gone for boring basic black!

Couture Carrie said...

Really fun look!
Loooooove the tights!

xoxox,
CC

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh those Urban Outfitters tights are seriously one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Love!! :)

E said...

Those tights are fantastic with this look! Great skirt!

KIRAFASHION said...

very nice two colors tights!!!!

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love the two-tone design of these tights! Your total look is so chic and pretty. :)

Ali said...

Those tights are so amazing! *as every commenter has said* but it's trueeee. I love that skirt, too. :)

Bealerr said...

those tights BLEW MY MIND x