Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School outfits and projects

I don't have my first day of school outfit because it was the dress from the last post. There are no outfits from the first week since I was enjoying my friends before they moved to college. So here is the outfit from my first real week of school. This dress is a really light pink and it has sequins that you can't really see.
dress H&M
This is my favorite leopard dress. It is in constant rotation. I feel like I wear it a gazillion times a month but it is truly adorable so I feel like that's okay.
Dress H&M
Its been dreadfully hot in my school but I've been bringing sweaters that I haven't gotten to wear. I accidentally left my sweater in school so hopefully its still there tomorrow. I want fall to come. I want to wear scarves and sweaters and my wool pencil skirt.

Here are my upcoming sewing projects. I haven't gotten the next two patterns or there fabric.
I think this Cynthia Rowley jacket in a dark denim would look really great for fall. I haven't had a denim jacket since I was about 8.
This dress is spectacular. I love things with cool backs. I'm thinking a mod-ish black and white crepe.

20 comments :

KIRAFASHION said...

so cute in animal print!!!!! I am in love!!!

Courtney Erin said...

That leopard print dress is awesome! Love love love it!!!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Your leopard dress is so cute. It fits you just perfectly and I love the black trim on it. <333

St├ęphanie said...

Oh ! Dear ! I've got the same leo dress !!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

I am seriously head over heels in love with that leopard dress. And the blue Lolita sunnies...perfection!! :)

Times of Delight said...

The animal print dress looks really good on you ... that sounds kinda weird, but I don't mean it in a creepy way

whimsical-wardrobe.blogspot.com

rebecca said...

love the leopard print dress!!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

ching said...

you rocked both of that dress. :)

thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

ching said...

you rocked both of that dress. :)

thyaudaciousness.blogspot.com/

Noble Beeyotch said...

Love the leopard dress. Can't wait to see your upcoming dresses!

Melissa~ said...

that leopard dress is amazing!

Thanks for your comment!

MarchMusings said...

No wonder you wear that dress often -it is so pretty. Simple and chic!

April said...

love the leopard dress to death, duh :)

ape-z.blogspot.com

Annie @ Wiloh said...

Those sunglasses are so cute! Can't wait to see the jacket. xx

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dresses, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Front Row Mode said...

Loving the looks

Tc

www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

The H&M dress is soooo lovely! I haven't managed to spot anything in H&M lately!

WendyB said...

Love leopard!

un petit lapin said...

I loooove that leopard print dress!
I wish I had the skills to complete sewing projects.

Fashion Me Chic said...

here dresses are simple but chic and very elegante.

Hope you visit my blog. Follow if you wish and I ' ll return the favor.

http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/