Monday, August 2, 2010

Fall Wishlist

Its only early August and I'm already thinking of a fall wardrobe. I need to go clothes shopping soon and my school year is starting earlier than normal.
TOPS

As I've explained before my top selection is really small; its mostly black tees with designs on them. I also have trouble finding blouses that don't look like they belong in an office. But I think this one from Fred flare is great. The sheer yoke is so charming. How great would this look with a full skirt and a rhinestone necklace?
I like stripes; I like peter pan collars. I obviously like this shirt/dress that combines both. I'd also like a cardigan in a color that isn't yellow. And a feather jacket but that's a whole other post because I'm not sure about color and shape yet so I feel like I need to lay it out visually.

BOTTOMS

I really like full skirts because they are so fun to swish in. This skirt looks super swishable. And I think it would be really cute with my pastel petticoat under it.
On the opposite end of the spectrum I want a pencil skirt or two. In either an emerald or a large floral print.
I think these are good fall shorts. They'd look good with cardigans and tights.

ACCESSORIES
Brooches I need brooches to keep my green shirt nipped in at the waist. I think this little guy will match perfectly.
What do you want for fall?

24 comments :

Ali said...

I feel you about fall.. I'm ready for it!! xD hehe, I love thoese shorts you posted. <33

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

That striped dress is super cute.
Well we're heading into Spring...so far I've seen a stiped maxi dress and a number of nude, lace type dresses that are just gorgeous...
I don't want to let go of the cold though! It gets too hot here :(

Courtney Erin said...

I'm ready for fall as well (I can't wait to get my boot collection out) -- and that red blouse is beautiful, I love it!

xoxo ~ Courtney
htttp://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Fab wishlist!
Love that brooch!

xoxox,
CC

Ariella said...

That UO dress is lovely!

I used to have so many things on my fall wishlist, but I find it pretty difficult coming up with one these days since I currently reside in Israel and it's going to be super hot until at least November.

rebecca said...

I want that UO dress so much! But they don't sell it in the UK store :/

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

I love it all, I don't think I have it in me to turn down anything that has a peter pan collar or is striped. I'm glad we're on the same page =)

xx
MILK TEETHS

Melissa~ said...

That will be my wish list too :)

Kisses!

Front Row Mode said...

Loving that red top

Tc

Check out our blog hope you follow it

www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

augustalolita said...

great wish list!! i really love the peter pan collar dress and the brown shorts!!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, that brooch is so incredibly perfect - I want!

My fall wishlist is comprised primarily of boots, with a few handbags and sweaters tossed in for good measure!! :)

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

i love the sheerness in the first top!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

à la Modest said...

I like these selections! I usually end up looking like a teacher or a stewardess (office-type clothes) with my usual outfits, so I definitely like it when looking around for more edgy and fun pieces! Love peter pan collars and stripes a lot, too!

Hey, I just noticed you were from Baltimore! I am too :) I just moved here a year ago.

KIRAFASHION said...

I love the shorts here, so trendy this season!

Winnie said...

I really love that red top! I'm always saying that I need more tops...but I probably have plenty already!

Times of Delight said...

Thats so funny I had the blue and white peter pan tunic on my wishlist too. I love things with peter pan collars. :)

whimsical-wardrobe.blogspot.com

Noble Beeyotch said...

That brooch is super cute! I love its green!

Annie Spandex said...

That striped dress is so sweet!

Flashes of Style said...

I love your striped dress! <3

Courtney Erin said...

I've given you a blog award (visit http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com) -- your style is style is great and I love reading all the posts you've done so far!

Pretty Little Pictures said...

I want summer, but not the hot sticky kind, the lovely warm kind :)

Ladyulia said...

I think this my first time visiting ur blog
nice to find it :D

E said...

That dress with the peter pan collar is ADORABLE. And I'm such a fan of full skirts - I can't get enough of 'em.

yiqin; said...

The clothes are so lovely.