Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dreamland

I went to dream land in Hampden last week. It is one of my favorite stores. They have a great selection and good prices. I tried on so many things. I really liked this dress and matching coat. I got this romper for $25 and Weiss brooch $20. I think The romper may be a bathing suit since there is an underwear type thing inside the shorts. I wore this to go make brownies with some friends.
These are the shoes I wore it's also a better picture of the color of the romper.
As I was checking out I saw This brooch and Ive been wanting a brooch. Its Weiss which according to the owner is the best costume jewelry.

Isn't it pretty. I got my senior pictures back. I took them at the end of the school year and they turned out really well ansd I got to wear one of my favorite dresses. These are my favorites.


I start my senior year of high school next week. I'm not really looking forward to summer being over because its been pretty good.

14 comments :

Courtney Erin said...

I love the shoes that you're wearing in the top photos -- so cute!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Your shoes are very cute indeed! :) and I love that romper, the pattern is adorable.

April said...

love that circle-y dress, as always. I can't believe you got to wear that in your senior photos! mega awesome.

and great romper!

Couture Carrie said...

That dress is stunning!

Fun pics, darling!

xoxox,
CC

KIRAFASHION said...

Both looks are so pretty, but this second dress is stunning!!!!!! is it feather?

Caroline said...

Cute little romper!!
xxxx

Winnie said...

Love the dress and that romper! The dress with all the circles on is so cheerful!

rebecca said...

i love your romper - and the last three photos are gorgeous!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

SMASH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SMASH said...

What the what,THAT DRESS! You're totally channeling the rainbow fish! Very lovely :)

Don't be a stranger!

xx
MILK TEETHS

Ariella said...

I think the second dress is so pretty. I love the scallops on it :)
Good luck starting your senior year!

Stéphanie said...

Lovely !

yiqin; said...

The dress is pretty :)

Check out my giveaway in my blog :D

à la Modest said...

Senior year was of course the best year in my high school! Good luck and have fun :) I am in love with that last dress. I should check that store out!