Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ocean

I went to Key West last week so I'm still feeling a bit ocean-y so here are some nautical finds.
I like these because they are sailor colors and they also look like rope. $19.50
This is a super cute bathing suit. The top is here and the bottoms are here.


This dress makes me think of something a sea goddess would wear if she ever needed to go to land. The pleats and ruffles make this really special. $74.99


This is called the Sailor's lover blouse which I think describes it really well because it's nautical without being a complete sailor suit and it comes in a ton of colors. $79



This dress is like what an evil sea goddess would wear. $87.99

I'll upload some vacation photos soon. They are all on my mom's computer.

16 comments :

ergyerg said...

I really like the sea goddess dresses :)
xxxxxxxx

rebecca said...

I want the swimsuit! So lovely (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Couture Carrie said...

Looooove that bikini!

xoxox,
CC

Jen said...

That bathingsuit is ADORABLE!! I want it! :-)

Lane :) said...

i love the dress that the sea goddess would wear. :) so pretty.

St├ęphanie said...

I adore !

yiqin; said...

Ah lovely. I wnat the earrings.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, that swimsuit is the cutest thing ever - love! I can't wait to see your vacation photos!! :)

marian said...

gorgeous finds, the dresses are so pretty!
xoxo
Marian.

minnja said...

So beautiful!!!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Ali said...

Haha! Evil sea goddess dress, definitely. Guess that makes me an evil sea goddess for being attracted to it.. then again, I am evil, soo.. :DDD

Frankie said...

I want that swimsuit! Amazing nautical finds!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Oh, I love the evil sea goddess dress!

Marian said...

hope you have a lovely day
xoxo
m.

KIRAFASHION said...

I also love Navy looks! so classy!!!

Pretty Little Pictures said...

I love love love those earrings!!