Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blueberries

So I finally have pictures of green shirt in action. This is the second time I've worn it. I think it looks really nice with this dress because it matches the hem and straps.
Side view. Dress and shirt- me,shoes-payless,purse and sunglasses -gift from parents

I feel like I still need a brooch or belt to cinch the waist but I do love this outfit. I wore it to go to home depot. And I ran into some friends and went with them to play some mini golf.

I wore this yesterday to hang out with a friend. His mom really liked my skirt and we both agreed that you can never have too much leopard print.

19 comments :

Annie Spandex said...

The dress is lovely! You're so talented!

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

You know that may just be the perfect outfit for mini golf. Real cute :)

Courtney Erin said...

I love the leopard print skirt!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

P.S. I love your blog and I'm now following.

St├ęphanie said...

You're lovely !

Couture Carrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, darling!
It looks fabulous on you!

xoxox,
CC

ergyerg said...

Pretty blue dress! xxxx

Ali said...

Yaaaaaaaay green shirt! :) I love how you paired it with that skirt. <33

rebecca said...

I wish I could make my own clothes, it looks amazing!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, the green jacket is gorg! I love the color; and the puffy sleeves...so fabulous! :)

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

i like your lepored skirt, very cute :)

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

The green jacket is so awesome.

E said...

That dress is lovely and I love the jacket you paired with it!

Winnie said...

It looks great! You did such an awesome job.

Marian said...

you look so pretty and how talented are you?!
xoxo
marian.

Noble Beeyotch said...

Wow...The shirt looks great in action too! Lovely outfit!

Jen said...

That green shirt is gorgeous!! I bet it looks pretty great with jeans too! :-)

Frock Around the Clock said...

This looks great! I love mini golf but I'm absolutley terrible at it and because I'm really competitive I do end up getting rather annoyed haha :) x

Becca Jane said...

I love your little green jacket - it's so cute!

Engreida said...

The stripes with the leopard works here, bravo! http://engreidadesigns.blogspot.com/