Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rainbow

My junior year of high school is almost over. I can't believe it! Lately, I've been doing that whole teenager thing hanging out with friends (mostly the same two) and seeing people who are getting home from college. Our school got our yearbooks its really hard to express how you feel about people in writing so usually I do some form of it was great knowing you. My friend wanted me to wear my rainbow fish dress so I did. I love this dress even though the circles fall off a lot.
The colors just make me happy when I look down at it. I wish I had more places to wear it because sometimes its to formal for school and my formal-ish events I dance and I can't dance that much in this.
dress- Diane Von Furstenburg gift, Necklace-Marc Jacobs, sweater-gift
My friend an I finally got bff necklaces. The idea came about when he said that I was like his best friend. Then, I hugged him and said now we need necklaces. The selection at Claire's wasn't good enough so we made our own.

That's jolteon, his favorite on my necklace. His necklace has rapidash because it's my favorite. So far we are pretty bad at remembering to wear them. But we made them out of shrinky dinks. He drew and I shrunk them and selected music to create to.

15 comments :

Sophie said...

THAT DRESS IS FREAKING AWESOME

thanks for checking out my blog.

please follow it!


sunnypeaches.blogspot.com

Becca Jane said...

Thanks so much for your comment!

LOVE this dress - it's fantastic!

ergyerg said...

That dress is amazing! And i love the necklace :D xxxxx

April said...

as always, love the dress :D

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous dress, darling!!

xoxox,
CC

ruya tabirleri said...

ruyada ağlamak ruyada fare görmek ruyada köpek görmek ruyada yılan görmek ruyada evlenmek ruyada altın görmek ruyada para görmek ruyada kar görmek ruyada kavga etmek ruyada ölü ölüm görmek ruyada diş görmek ruyada hamile görmek ruyada cami mescid görmek ruyada saç görmekThanks so much for your comment!

LOVE this dress - it's fantastic!

Courtney Erin said...

That dress is so cool!!! I love the circles and the color palette - it just sort of screams "summer."

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

That dress is sooooooo amazing!!

Ariella said...

What a gorgeous and unique dress!

yiqin; said...

Most amazing dress EVER.

SabinePsynopsis said...

I love you rainbow fish dress and hope you find lots of occasions to wear it a lot. The bff necklaces are too sweet!

CCWai said...

That dress is really really fun and cute and special!
Love it!

Robyn said...

I love that you call it your "Rainbow Fish Dress." It's a stunning piece, and you have managed to pull it off in a casual way. Well done.

Lily said...

Wow! What an amazing dress! What are the circles made of?

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)

Engreida said...

That dress is awesome! Thanks for coming by my blog :)