Thursday, April 15, 2010

Top it Off

Skirts are a wonderful thing. I adore them but I feel like I don't have enough shirts. I have tees but I don't have real shirt. So I went window shopping and here's what I found.

I really like nautical looks. And this top is just adorable, with a little pencil skirt or sailor shorts you would have an awesome look. $24.80


I think this is like Lady Gaga and David Bowie shirt. And it looks so comfy! $34.99

This is a super snazzy tee-shirt. I think the little bib details makes it so sweet. $


TROMPE L'OEIL TROMPE L'OEIL! That's all I have to say about this baby. $35
VINTAGE

I really like the idea of a ruffled tuxedo shirt with a really full skirt. $32
Technically this is a suit but its like a cream sicle. $64

This is a really floaty top; I think if you pair it with jeans this could be adorable. Yes I am recommending jeans. $10

There are also cute tops at Urban Outfitters ( I couldn't figure out how to save their images) and Ebay.

8 comments :

CCWai said...

Don't really wear shirts but some of the ones you posted are quite nice. Perhaps you should try wearing one of them too.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I have been contemplating buying that Sailor Tunic from Forever 21, as well. I absolutely adore nautical looks; and it reminds me so much of a dress that I wore constantly when I was like 3!! :)

Ali said...

I really like that shiny silver one.. thanks for sharing, you remind me that I need to get out and buy some shirts, I tend to abandon those haha.

Vicki said...

Love the first dress with the big blue bow!! :)
vicki xo

marian said...

these are lovely,i like the frilly number best
xx
marian

yiqin; said...

I want the sailor tunic!!! <3

Sher said...

I really adore the sailor top! I remember it on blogs everywhere around the world last year:)

xx

Times of Delight said...

I love these shirts, I am in love with the first one. I love that sailor look( that sounds weird " I love looking like a sailor") lol

whimsical-wardrobe.blogspot.com