Friday, April 23, 2010

Open your Heart

I wore this yesterday. I really like this shirt but I wear it backwards because I like the back better than the front. The skirt is really a pair of shorts with a little flap on the front and back. I've been wearing red lipstick lately; it makes me feel more feminine. Its faint in these pictures because I didn't reapply after lunch.
Top and jacket - Marc Jacobs, tights- present, Skirt- vintage, shoes- payless
I really adore this dress. I don't wear it that often because the outermost layer is very delicate. But I'm in love with the painterly print.
Isn't the print sublime? And the sheer sleeves and rhinestone buttons. I love this dress.

Dress- Vintage, Tights- Walmart

16 comments :

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Lovely dress:)

Robyn said...

Red lipstick makes me feel ladylike as well. Two great outfits. The shorts/skirt is my favorite.

indigo said...

that green dress is to die for. The red and pink combo may break fashion rules, but you make it work
-indigo

Dylana Suarez said...

Nice colors here!

Vicki said...

you really suit bright colours :)
vicki xo

Cafe Fashionista said...

I am in love with your first outfit - the colors are just phenomenal! :)

St├ęphanie said...

You're so so pretty !

Lovers, Saints and Sailors said...

That really is a gorgeous dress. I'd love to see it with the red lipstick.

Excellent colour combo with the tights & skirt/shorts.

Noble Beeyotch said...

I love the red skirt with the pink tights! You are good with color-blocking!

SR@MyStyle said...

Hi there-both gorgeous outfits and I agree, the dress is just a stunning piece of vintage!!

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous, darling!
Love that vintage dress so!
You look lovely :)

xoxox,
CC

marian said...

Jess I like both looks. The dress is cute but the marc jacobs top and the red skirt and pink tights is super cute too!
xoxo
marian.

Annie Spandex said...

Loving the bright colors!

Sophie@Diary of a Young Designer said...

I am loooooooving that red skirt of yours! So sailor-ish!

xo
Sophie

Sher said...

Mmm, red lipstick is my obsession too! I really adore both outfits but I must say the green dress is BEAUTIFUL! The shades and the print are just too wonderful for words:)

xx

t said...

Great tights!

http://initialed.blogspot.com