Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On Tuesday I wore my default outfit. I go to this when I feel like I have nothing to wear. I love the ruffles on the shirt.My friend told me I looked like an old school teacher.
White shirt - Walmart, skirt-thrift, grey shirt- Target

Today I wore and outfit that I made entirely myself except the jacket. The leotard is from Halloween when I was Lady Gaga which is why it has an L instead of one of my initials. And the skirt is the infinity dress.
I like wearing my mirrored leotard with other things because it makes little polka dots on the ground. It was colder than I thought it would be and we were outside for a bit this morning so I was really cold.

leotard and skirt- diy, Shoes- payless, jacket- Marc Jacobs

Do you have a default outfit.

11 comments :

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Beautiful dresses.

Penelope Nightingale said...

Oh, that shirt is darling! My default outfit would have to be a vintage red shirtwaist dress that I purchased a few years ago. It's light and simple, and I like it because I can dress it up with various hats and accessories!

Penelope

CCWai said...

Maybe you just need to change a skirt with the first one. I love your tops.

Winnie said...

Oooh the ruffly blouse is amazing! I really love it!

Robyn said...

The mirrored leotard is so whimsical. I love the idea of casting bubble like reflections everywhere.

SR@MyStyle said...

Hi there-cute outfits, love the ruffle blouse!!

St├ęphanie said...

Very pretty !

Lovers, Saints and Sailors said...

Love the teacher look.

marian said...

that ruffled blouse is adorable! gorgeous
xoxo
marian.

marian said...

wishing you a lovely weekend
xoxo
marian.

Damsels said...

i cant beleive you made those clothes. you have telent i can hardly sew a button