Friday, March 26, 2010

Scoot along

So its spring-ish we had a week of sunny weather that I really enjoyed and now its kinda rainy. I've been dressing really cute but haven't been taking pictures.
I have a scooter. I love it.Its a little blue razor scooter.I got a lock for it so the world is my oyster. Maybe not the world but like a mile or two radius from my house is my oyster.
Whenever I ride my scooter I always feel like wearing really retro clothes. I went on etsy today that I feel are great for scootering because they are so happy. And as we all know the scooter is the most joyous mode of transportation.

This Vivat Veritas dress is so charming. I really like the open back and the floral print. It's $65.
This vintage dress just screams summer to me. It also has pleats which means that it is extra fun to spin and dance in. $40

I know a vintage bathing suit is a bit sketchy. I suggest that you wear it with tights as a cute little romper. $42


How fun are these. Scootering in heels is a bit dangerous but once you get used to it its very easy. I think these would be super adorable with the blue and green dress. $28

These boots are just wonderful. They are pretty much the boots I've been think of for a while. And they are Frye but they are also super tiny. $155

18 comments :

Marlena said...

I adore the first dress!
Now if only I had an extra $65 laying around @_@

molly said...

i love etsy!
jess, lovely, you should check out my store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/safeasmilkvintage
if you want to buy something, i'll give you a discount!

SR@MyStyle said...

Hi there-what lovely fun picks, I love the Frye boots so much!

Ali said...

Those yellow boots are so exciting.. I want them. * o*!

marian said...

these are so cute and I could totally imagine you in each piece!
Love the feel good bright yellow boots
xx
marian.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, you're right, the vintage swimsuit would be perfect as a romper for the spring/summer; and those Frye riding boots are phenomenal! I have a similar pair myself and literally wear them all the time!! :)

M. said...

ah that first dress, so gorgeous! I wish I had money!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Sophie@Diary of a Young Designer said...

The rain boots are insane! The yellow just pops out so awesomely!!
I'd so love a scooter!

xo
Sophie

Miranda said...

That jumper is supercute!

yiqin; said...

I love such dresses <3

Vicki said...

Love the first dress!! :)
vicki xo

Annie Spandex said...

These are all so sweet! I love how the rain boots have a wedge. :)

Savvy Gal said...

I like the first dress a lot too.

Winnie said...

Oh that first dress is stunning, so are your other things too!

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous dresses, darling!

I wish I still had a scooter!

xoxox,
CC

KIRAFASHION said...

so beautiful dresses and boots!

Becca Joy said...

Those clothes are drool worthy, so cute! I'm soo excited to break out the spring wears.

Frock Around the Clock said...

Such cute clothes! I'm sure scootering in them would be so much fun :) x