Friday, March 12, 2010

Be our Guest

I'm done with Beauty and the Beast. I think it was one of the best shows our drama club put on. Our last two nights we had 500 people! It was really fun I don't have any pictures because backstage I was too busy being social and my mom didn't take any of the show. Cast party and our Friday dinner were wonderful.
On Sunday I picked up this romper from Forever 21. I saw it a few weeks ago when I went shopping with my friend and I could not stop talking about it the entire time we were there.

Pockets! It has pockets. And rhinestone buttons that actually unbutton. When I tried it on I didn't think they did so the fit in the bust is bigger than what I would like but I can fit things under it easier.

When I was walking the mall with my friend talking about I think I made up a scenario where I called everyone pamplemousse and frolicked.

However when I wore it I just cut cardboard and tried not to spill things on myself; which is almost the same as giving people nicknames and frolicking.

romper- Forever 21, sweater-gift, tights- We Love Colors

27 comments :

Dylana said...

Wonderful romper! You look so chic!

St├ęphanie said...

You are ADORABLE !

SR@MyStyle said...

Thats a really cute look!

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely, darling!
Really cute romper!

xoxox,
CC

Noble Beeyotch said...

I love your romper! Congrats on getting finished with beauty and the beast!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, that romper is PERFECT! I'm obsessed with rompers myself right now - they are just magical. And I love the tuxedo-like ambiance this one has - so gorgeous! You look divine, my love!! :)

Marlena said...

The romper is super adorable!
I love how it has pockets and actual functioning buttons.
That's kind of rare.
<3

K said...

so cute! things with pockets are awesome.

marian said...

i like that romper honey!!
you look lovely
xoxo
marian.

yiqin; said...

I want that romper! Love it wit tights

Vicki said...

Love this outfit!! love black and white :)
got a great giveaway on my blog, lots of make up goodies! check it out if uve time!
vicki xo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ladyulia said...

cute romper,,,
Lovely,,,,

Ali said...

Cute romper, love the monochrome. :D

Winnie said...

Pockets are such a bonus right? I love this outfit, you look so lovely!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sher said...

Such a cute romper, you are adorable my dear!!

xx

Becca Joy said...

That romper should be used to frolic! It is super cute :)

indigotangerine said...

Congrats on Beauty and the Beast! Fun fun show, I know every word. I love the jumper too, I haven't braved that trend yet. The pleated detailing is cute and pockets make everything better!
-indigo

wsxwhx714 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clara said...

omg! amazing look
i love it!
xxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WILD FASHION RUMPUS said...

lovely little romper...please stop by my blog if you have a chance
http://wildfashionrumpus.blogspot.com/

Ariella said...

I love that romper! It looks so classy and cute at the same time!

Anonymous said...

maa http://kirinblog2.kirin-syokudou.com/?eid=904271 photography website hosting companies